Psycho! ....... Great to hear from you again! ....... just happened to be up working on my final paper for my summer class and decided to take a break and check the forum ...... would be good to see you one of these days ...... I assume you've been working all summer ..... if it doesn't interfere with work, I'd sure like to see you come out and help with camp ..... as usual, we're going 7:30 - 10:30 behind the Middle School ...... it was always good to have you there to help with the kids ...... Captainsteve has been out helping us also ...... if it doesn't work, I understand ...... as for golf, you **** skippy I'm in! ..... I think Canadiansteve is too but will have to check ..... we're getting him married off this weekend , and that changes every man's regularly scheduled activities ....... I've been told that I'm on Angrysteve's team "The Shockers" ........ and to my good friend Bracketman, I would have loved to have had you and PAPA come and do the dunktank this summer ........ Turner Rec had a fund-raiser back in May at which they had the tank ...... I didn't do that one but did stand for a few pies in the face ........ it was still cool in May ...... this certainly would be the time to pull the tank out ...... but I don't think that's the plan for the Dodgeball tourney ...... still hope to see you both there, Buck!

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl harbor?"