Shawn .... it's me you little roadrunner ..... I gave my legs to rugby and spent what juice was left in em' (after all the surgeries) chasing after guys like you and Danny Blea (fastest two-legged land varmints for 20 yards in any and all directions) ...... I have been watching the growing popularity of Murderball (Quad Rugby) played by guys in wheelchairs ...... they're tough hombres but they wear too many pads for my liking ..... I sure hope you're heading up to the alumni game on labor day this year! ...... I usually go with Dougan and this year Jackman will be with us ...... I think Ty Gray is going too ( he only lives a few blocks away) ...... Boomer says he will come and BOF Powers may be there with his son who plays down in Atlanta ..... of course, the alums will spank the club side ..... but it will be a great time (always is) ..... let me know if you can come .... we always start with Auntie Maes on Friday night ..... we golf Colbert Hills on Friday ...... match and banquet Saturday and Getaway lunch at Hibachi on Sunday ...... RSVP to me if you're in for golf ..... let Sharon know if you're in for the weekend ..... I can give you any specifics you need ..... there may still be rooms available at the Holiday Inn ..... (or you can sleep in the back of Dougan's truck with the rest of us)! Oh the Jayhawk is a silly bird ..........!

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl harbor?"