Amen! Just where do you start...this was one of the most organized fund-raisers and afternoon of fun a person could have never planned for. The spirit of Steveville is a model that all others should examine. The kids talked about the day all the way home, can't wait for the next opportunity and made me swear to come back at Christmas for more. If I start a list of the people who made this happen, I would surely leave someone out and I would not want to disrespect them...but know how special the day was for all of us from Blue Valley. We have made a great number of friends in Steveville over the years and we shall never forget any of you. From the raffle, the opening ceremony walk-in, the challenge matches, the good hearted ribbing, the healthy competition, it was just the complete package. Thank you just doesn't seem like it is enough...we were treated just like family and felt right at home. To Superior, Angry, Big O, Canadian, Psycho, PartyBoy, Alien, BMOCPAPA, To Camille, Tracey and Denise, all of the parents, friends, athletes-past, present and future...thanks for everything! I, like Superiorsteve, have no idea where to start...but I was hoping it would never end. Great Game!!

You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.