I just want to take a moment to congratulate all of the Steves on their preformance at State I was on hand Saturday, and was rather impressed with what I saw. You guys continue to work hard and with 7 state placers and only a 6th place finish must be hard to swallow. I was pleased to see everyone battle backside and come through big. Special congrats to a couple of Steves, Alien Steve, man you and I have been best friends for a long time, and I want to congratulate you on a successful career. You wrestled like a champion and a leader all 4 years you were with us! Though your high school career is all but over, good luck with the rest of your wrestling wherever you decide it will be. Also to Joe Brown, whos Steve name I don't know (if someone would let me know it'd be great) congrats to you too. It was nice talking to you at the Classic, and good luck with football. Not bad wrestling in 8th grade and then coming back senior year to place 4th in the state not to mention bumping up at the last minute for regionals and state. Lastly to Hamburgler Steve congratulations on number two man. 2 more seconds a long time ago, and it could've been three. But that's long gone and past. Keep working hard and make some history for yourself next year with number 3. Superior, how's everything, I didn't get to see you at the classic, though I heard you were there... how's things been?