Are you forreal? BUNCH should have been a three time all american. But. you can say he isn't that good. If you look at the papers a the D1 National Championship last year. Bunch and LEE split wins with each other. So in my oppion that them 2 men where dead even with each other. And yes LEE is a 2x D1 champion and a 4x ALL AMERICAN also. I have been and left that black thing along. I said what i had to say, and i said i was sorry. But i see you ppl like to run stuff in to the ground. I told you i am going to leave that part where it is at. If ppl like you and some other ppl cant ecept me saying sorry then i feel bad for yea.

But i can tell you this, Bunch the perfeck storm will come throw soon and every body that don't thnk so i don't know what to tell ya. Last year Bunch record 40-2 all to Lee one before NCAA championships and one at it.

RON HAWTHORNE
I said that i was sorry but, maybe the way you ppl are acting. I shouldn't feel bad at for saying what i said. Yea i regret saying that but maybe i shouldn't because it might be a chance that i am right look at your history and see who had it a lot harder.

TEAM USA 2005 WORLD JUDO 60kg CHAMPION