Kansas Wrestling

Salina Hospitality room

Posted By: Zach F. Dad

Salina Hospitality room - 01/28/07 09:10 PM

To the ladies who maintained the hospitality room....THANK YOU VERY MUCH! These ladies worked their tails off and it was much apprectiated by all. I'll pray that God return to you the blessing you were to us. Awsome job!
Posted By: Husker Elite

Re: Salina Hospitality room - 01/28/07 09:58 PM

If anyone found or mistakenly picked up a YM Florida singlet(blue) we would very much appreciate it if it could be returned to us. I sent my 10 yr old with friends to attend this tournaments since I was unable to make it and after weigh-ins he took off his singlet to change into his street clothes and next thing you know it was gone.
I know it's probably a waste of time posting this but just maybe that someone will feel guilty for picking something up that was not theirs and not giving it to the headtable so the rightful owner could get it back. No questions asked
Posted By: lynseywebb

Re: Salina Hospitality room - 01/28/07 10:14 PM

Thank you very much for your response... We were glad that we could make it a great hospitality room for you and the rest of the refs, coaches, and Salina workers. A huge thank you goes out to the families and places in Salina that donated items for our room. Hope to see you back next year.
Posted By: gwrestling

Re: Salina Hospitality room - 01/29/07 03:40 AM

I agree. Salina did a great job with the room. One of the best this year in my opinion. More then just pizza and sodas. My hat is off to you.
Posted By: Coach Knox 61

Re: Salina Hospitality room - 01/29/07 03:49 AM

I'll second that! Salina you did a great job.
Posted By: TheTiger

Re: Salina Hospitality room - 01/29/07 04:23 AM

Salina has always had one of the best hospitality rooms, and this year was no exception. If only state was like this.
Posted By: JWeil

Re: Salina Hospitality room - 01/29/07 03:40 PM

From the Dodge City wrangler's We would like to thank Salina's club for putting on a great tournament. We will be looking forward to next years. Thank you, good luck to all. Justin Weil.
Posted By: coach craig

Re: Salina Hospitality room - 01/29/07 07:03 PM

I think this is one of the best tournaments in our state. The Salina wrestling club has gone above and beyond any other tournament in the "State" as far as hospitality. Thank you for all of your hard work Salina.

Coach Craig
Carroll Jr. Wrestling
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums