Kansas Wrestling

Paola Invitational

Posted By: Tuff

Paola Invitational - 12/16/11 03:01 PM

Club Directors
Please remember that when you do your weigh ins list the exact weight of ALL of your wrestlers when you weigh them. This helps us when we bracket.

Please have the results returned by 8 p.m. this evening. If you know of a scratch add the info to the email.

Thanks for coming and will see ya tomorrow.
Posted By: Takedown Machine

Re: Paola Invitational - 12/18/11 12:28 AM

Great tournament once again Tuff. Good matches and even an exhibition match thrown in also. One of my favorite tournaments over the years.
On a side note congrats to Tanner Madl. Man's game. We drew him in the finals and he is great. Solid like his brother. Tanner, much respect and look forward to watching you this yr and in high school.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd3_9mbMOcw
Posted By: rcmustang

Re: Paola Invitational - 12/18/11 01:27 AM

Could not agree more. Started on time, well run, everyone helpful and a good time had by all(most). Thanks for all your hard work.
Posted By: Quagmire

Re: Paola Invitational - 12/18/11 03:42 AM

Tanner pinned everyone today in the first period. He's pretty much unstoppable on top. Count on him being even more successful than his brother, Parker.
Posted By: smokeycabin

Re: Paola Invitational - 12/18/11 10:57 AM

Thanks Paola and all of those attending for supporting Kids, HS and College wrestling.
Posted By: Tuff

Re: Paola Invitational - 12/19/11 03:18 PM

Just would like to take a moment to thank all of the clubs that supported our tournament. I hope that we provided you with an enjoyable event and hope to see ya all next year.
We had 454 entries that wrestled on Saturday and with your one dollar contribution we are proud to send a check to the Kansas College Wrestling Fund for $500.00 dollars.
I would also like to thank all of our parents and the Paola High School and all of their staff for all of their hard work that made this event very successful.
Posted By: DawgHouse

Re: Paola Invitational - 12/20/11 08:09 PM

Does anyone have an update on the two wrestlers there were injured? Our thoughts are with both young wrestlers.

Shari
Rossville Wrestling Club
Posted By: TwisterCoach

Re: Paola Invitational - 12/27/11 05:01 AM

Gavin Cullor broke his ankle had surgery that night is home resting now. Brayden Dame sprained shoulder. What a way to start a season.

Mike Ewalt
Linn County Twisters
Posted By: Kyle Patton

Re: Paola Invitational - 12/28/11 12:40 AM

I was officiating the match with the sprained shoulder, I tried stopping the injury before it happened. My thoughts go out to both kids for full recovery.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums