Kansas Wrestling

Calendar

Posted By: Sig

Calendar - 11/07/13 05:27 PM

Any word on when the Official calendar is coming out? The tentative one is not showing a bunch of the usual places. It is getting time for teams to set schedules.
Posted By: Mike Juby

Re: Calendar - 11/07/13 06:35 PM

Probably this evening, tomorrow at the latest.
Posted By: Sig

Re: Calendar - 11/07/13 06:36 PM

Thank you!!
Posted By: Daniel DRW

Re: Calendar - 11/10/13 01:23 AM

Mike,

I see King of the Ring is on a Friday, February 28th and also Battle for the belt on a Friday, January 24th. Should those be Saturdays?

Thanks.

Re: Calendar - 11/10/13 02:43 AM

The King of the Ring was an error, it should have been February 8. This has been corrected. The Battle for the Belt was sanctioned as a 2-day tournament. Because there are more than five events on Saturday you have to click on the "X more events" at the bottom of that day to see everything for the date. If you click on that link on January 25 you'll see that the Battle for the Belt is included on that date.
Posted By: Daniel DRW

Re: Calendar - 11/10/13 08:30 PM

Thanks for your work!
Posted By: JamyD

Re: Calendar - 11/11/13 12:47 AM

Mike, not sure if I am looking at the most current and updated tournament schedule but ours needs to be changed to December 8th for the Osage City Christmas Classic please sir. Thanks again.

Re: Calendar - 11/11/13 01:48 PM

JamyD,

I had Kathy double-check the sanction form for your tournament and the date on that form is December 14. If this is incorrect, please contact her at kathyjuby@usawks.com and she will get the date corrected, both with USAW, the insurance company and on the website.
Posted By: JamyD

Re: Calendar - 11/11/13 02:15 PM

Yes I emailed her last week and said she would have it changed. Doing again sir. Thank you.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums