Kansas Wrestling

Rose Hill Round Robin - is FULL

Posted By: Coachjt

Rose Hill Round Robin - is FULL - 01/16/04 02:29 AM

We are not taking anymore entries in the Rose Hill Tournament set for January 24th.

I'm sorry if you have sent them already, but all the entries I got today has filled us up. So if I receive them tomorrow it will be too late.

Buhler & Columbus still have openings in their tournaments if you want to contact them?
Posted By: Mark Stanley

Re: Rose Hill Round Robin - is FULL - 01/16/04 01:04 PM

The Junior Viking Wrestling Club would like to encourage anyone still looking for an alternate venue to check out our flyer in the “Calendar of Events” section of this website. Our tournament will be held at Seaman High School in Topeka on Sunday, January 25. We will have both open and novice brackets. I am getting some very good open entries from all four corners of the state. We have plenty of room left to accommodate your open wrestlers. Our novice brackets are beginning to fill up. Our entry deadline is Monday, January 19. We have excellent facilities and look forward to the possibility of being your host.

Junior Viking Wrestling

Mark Stanley
President/Director
(785) 286-0899
stanleymlne@aol.com
Posted By: proudmama

Re: Rose Hill Round Robin - is FULL - 01/16/04 02:13 PM

Is there any way you can post who got in and who didn't so we can see about getting in another tourney?
Posted By: Coachjt

Re: Rose Hill Round Robin - is FULL - 01/16/04 04:10 PM

Everyone that does not get in I will call and let them know.

I had 160 kids Wednesday and filled up Thursday night.

So I haven't got it all straightened out yet, with getting so many teams at one time.

All the ones I received last night are in.

Whatever I get today will be turned back.

The only ones I turned back were late last night threw e-mail and they have already been notified.

I called Mike Juby and he has room in Buhler right now.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums