Kansas Wrestling

Kendric Maple commits to Oklahoma

Posted By: Falcon Grappler

Kendric Maple commits to Oklahoma - 04/23/09 06:01 PM

Kendric Maple has just committed to Wrestle for the Oklahoma Sooners. I want to be the first person to say that I am very proud of this young man and am now looking forward to watching him compete at the NCAA's in the future. Add him to the list of Division I men coming out of this great class.

Coach Spates and Coach Waller have been stand up men through this process and I am looking forward to seeing what they can do with this special kid!

Coach Church

Posted By: Chief Renegade

Re: Kendric Maple commits to Oklahoma - 04/23/09 06:33 PM

Boomer Sooner!

Great news for Kendric and OU! What a great class Jack has put together in Norman. Kendric joins fellow Kansas warrior Kyle Detmer!
Posted By: usawks1

Re: Kendric Maple commits to Oklahoma - 04/23/09 10:28 PM

Congrats to Kendric! (and Coach Church)
Posted By: Pumphandle

Re: Kendric Maple commits to Oklahoma - 04/24/09 01:01 AM

Go Kendric, that is great. Good luck, you are a great wrestler and you will do great at Oklahoma! This is a great addition for Oklahoma they are lucky to get a great kid like you.....
Posted By: XGHSWC

Re: Kendric Maple commits to Oklahoma - 04/24/09 06:08 PM

Congrats! Kendric, you are indeed a great wrestler but an even better "kid". Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Props to you, your family and your coaches from kids, TOHK and up thru Heights, and of course Church.
Posted By: coach craig

Re: Kendric Maple commits to Oklahoma - 04/27/09 12:10 PM

This is great news.
Posted By: Mike Furches

Re: Kendric Maple commits to Oklahoma - 04/27/09 12:30 PM

Congrats Kendric, we are proud of you. Wish it would have been a different school, but I will be yelling for you anytime you step on the mat. Just remember who has your back.
Posted By: Gary Ulmer

Re: Kendric Maple commits to Oklahoma - 04/27/09 03:06 PM

Kendric,

This is great news. I will bet that your parents are happy about that being just a short drive down to Norman to watch you wrestle. Congratulations and the best of luck.

Gary Ulmer
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums