Kansas Wrestling

Metro Classic Live Streaming

Posted By: Westfahl

Metro Classic Live Streaming - 03/03/11 04:14 PM

We are currently working on getting the meet up on the internet. We are working with the good folks at the Amateur Sports Network in hopes of getting that done. The meet would then be archived and would be available to anyone that would like to view it from that point on. We will get information on here about that endeavor as we get closer to the meet. If we do get it up on the internet, we would not be producing a DVD of the event as it will be available online from that date forward.
Posted By: hit it hard!

Re: Metro Classic Live Streaming - 03/04/11 07:36 PM

For streaming coverage of the Metro Classic click on the following link.
http://www.ihigh.com/aspn/broadcast_153610.html?silverlight=1

For some pre-match pub go to:
http://www.ihigh.com/aspn/article_56844.html

Tony Zwart
Tony@spinhubmedia.com

Re: Metro Classic Live Streaming - 03/04/11 07:51 PM

Thanks Tony you are right on time.
Posted By: Dean Welsh

Re: Metro Classic Live Streaming - 03/05/11 12:41 AM

Awesome! Thank you very much gentlemen. Much appreciated!

Re: Metro Classic Live Streaming - 03/08/11 12:24 PM

Bump
Posted By: hit it hard!

Re: Metro Classic Live Streaming - 03/09/11 04:49 PM

I wanted to remind everyone that the complete dual can be watched online, any time and from anywhere at www.ASPN.WS.

Thanks again to Randy Westfahl and everyone else that worked so hard to make this event possible!

Tony Zwart

Re: Metro Classic Live Streaming - 03/09/11 06:15 PM

We sure do appreciate what you all did last night Tony. It was sensational. None of us have a clue how you made all that happen, but it is really a great deal. I was disappointed that I looked just as old on the internet as I do on TV, that was the only drawback :))) Your people are all so energetic and professional, it was very impressive.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums