Kansas Wrestling

hay jeff meng

Posted By: tankdogg

hay jeff meng - 11/08/02 02:46 AM

what is up this is ron hawthorne i don't know if you remember me at all but you wrestled me last year at regional at Wellsville for third place to go to stae i hear that you are at rual now i am at Schlagle it is my loval hight school i still go to the kansas state school for the blind but i am not wrestling with them because they are not wrestling public schools this year they are just wrestling blind schools. schlagle is a 5A school so i get to go to wichita this year for state if i make it i am hoping to place this year i am still at 103 what weight are you going at.
Posted By: jmadden

Re: hay jeff meng - 11/08/02 02:45 PM

You better check with KSHSAA. I think you will still wrestle at Hays in 3A come state, if you are a KSB student.

Re: hay jeff meng - 11/08/02 05:26 PM

I go to schlagle high school for part of the day and the blind school for the second half of the day and since i go to schlage part of the day and that is my home public school i am wrestling for them since KSB is not wrestlign public schools any more in plus they only have to 3 meet one at Missourt school for the blind one at Iowa school for the blind and the last meet is at ksb and that is the NCASB championships and i already gotten every thing cleared to wrestle for schlagle because i am a student there
Posted By: Coach Holmes

Re: hay jeff meng - 11/08/02 10:55 PM

As Ron explained, KSSB is not entering Regionals this year. Because of this, coupled with the fact that he does take most of his classes during the day at Schlagle, the state is allowing him to compete there.

Josh Sisson, who graduated from KSSB this past year had much the same arrangement. After wrestling for KSSB as a freshman, he began taking classes at Bishop Ward as a sophomore — when KSSB dropped the sport for a year — and elected to wrestle there with the state's OK.
Posted By: jmadden

Re: hay jeff meng - 11/09/02 03:16 AM

I can see there would not be a problem if he is taking classes there.

Re: hay jeff meng - 11/09/02 03:29 AM

who is fanatic i was just wanting to know who you are this is Hawthorne
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums