Kansas Wrestling

ive got a question that needs cleared up

Posted By: charlierudeen189

ive got a question that needs cleared up - 12/01/04 01:27 AM

there is this kid that plays football with me at the university of nebraska at kearney. he tells us that he was some kind of god on kansas and we were wondering if he was worth a ****. he told us he was super state in football and was a state champion wrestler his sophmore year. just wondering if anyone could clear this up for me and our teammates here at UNK. any response would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: LancerM

Re: ive got a question that needs cleared up - 12/01/04 01:37 AM

Didn't Ryan Kromer go there? If so then yeah he was a state champ as a sophmore, then third his junior year and fourth his senior year. I don't know about the football crap, but he was good at wrestling. Plus the kid broke his hip or something the fall of his senior year so that probably made things harder for him.
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: ive got a question that needs cleared up - 12/01/04 03:48 PM

Hey Charlie,

Maybe if you gave a name it would be easier to solve the question, but then again it was already probably answered.
Posted By: charlierudeen189

Re: ive got a question that needs cleared up - 12/02/04 03:59 AM

oh my bad guys his name is Jeff Westerhaus from Olathe East High School
Posted By: just-a-dad

Re: ive got a question that needs cleared up - 12/02/04 12:27 PM

no one from Olathe East has ever one a state title. last year Mr. Schieber got second
Posted By: LancerM

Re: ive got a question that needs cleared up - 12/02/04 01:47 PM

I remember that kid. He beat me at league in my second year of wrestling and then by the next year I was pinning him. He didn't even wrestle his senior year.

But he was pretty **** good at football in high school from what I remember.
Posted By: infantrywrestler

Re: ive got a question that needs cleared up - 12/03/04 12:14 AM

You really should post your name when you attack somebody's credibility.
Posted By: ABartels

Re: ive got a question that needs cleared up - 12/03/04 05:05 AM

I will just say this Jeff was a good wrestler and very successful before he got hurt. I wish he would have stuck it out all the way through high school.
Posted By: Pups4Ever

Re: ive got a question that needs cleared up - 12/03/04 05:18 PM

But he LIES! He is a big fat LIAR! Why must he LIE?! Stop the LIES!!!!
Posted By: infantrywrestler

Re: ive got a question that needs cleared up - 12/03/04 11:21 PM

i knew both the older westerhaus and the younger one and not only did i deal with them but my brothers they too agree with me. also thats just my oppionion and we're all intitled to it but i see someone didn't care for what i had to say and changed it oh well they're gone now and not causing problems towards me any more!

Andy Carlson Olathe East
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums