Kansas Wrestling

hey coach holmes did you know that Platte Co is coming to SMS tournament this year

Posted By: tankdogg

hey coach holmes did you know that Platte Co is coming to SMS tournament this year - 11/21/02 02:57 AM

We Platte Co is going to take the tournament by a long shot. I am mad because Jimmy Lasley form MSB is ranked 11th in the state and i can't get ranked
Posted By: BigPin22

Re: hey coach holmes did you know that Platte Co is coming to SMS tournament this year - 11/21/02 03:11 AM

I hardly think that 11th is considered being ranked!!!

Re: hey coach holmes did you know that Platte Co is coming to SMS tournament this year - 11/21/02 03:28 AM

in the stat of Missouri they rank the top 12 kids in every weight class so i don't know can you consider 11th being ranked or not
Posted By: crossface-killer

Re: hey coach holmes did you know that Platte Co is coming to SMS tournament this year - 11/21/02 05:54 PM

Tankdogg why are you so worried about being ranked. I could care less if I was ranked or not. That is just paper, our heavy-weight was ranked 5th last year and he did better than what the piece of paper said, he made to the state finals. The only thang that matters is what you do on the mat.
Posted By: jmadden

Re: hey coach holmes did you know that Platte Co is coming to SMS tournament this year - 11/21/02 11:35 PM

Tankdog, I resisted the first time you posted insisting that you should be ranked, but since you insist on whining about it, from what I have seen, I think your opinion of yourself is a little inflated.
Posted By: wrestler8

Re: hey coach holmes did you know that Platte Co is coming to SMS tournament this year - 11/22/02 02:12 AM

Rankings dont mean anything it is guess work from how they did last year.A guy on our team was ranked 2nd all year an didnt even place.

Re: hey coach holmes did you know that Platte Co is coming to SMS tournament this year - 11/22/02 02:38 AM

see listen i really don't care about being ranked because i know what i can do on the mat so it isn't even about that i am just wondering how can Missouri and Kansas wrestling be so different it is just a cross the border that is all i am saying really i am not worry about any thing this year i am not even going to talk stuff about anybody because it isn't right to talk about any body i just going to let every body talk and i am just going to do all the talking on the mat. and what i ment was that the kid that is ranked from Missouri school for the blind i beat him every time we wrestled and i just think that it is crazy that he got ranked I am not trying to complain about any thing if it seems that way then i am sorry ok.
Posted By: 4A140

Re: hey coach holmes did you know that Platte Co is coming to SMS tournament this year - 11/25/02 02:14 PM

Oh my word, I almost started to lose IQ points reading that last entry. Is it now illegal to use normal punctuation (maybe one or two periods here or there?) and spelling? Some people just shouldn't be in a Kansas Wrestling Forum when they live in Missouri.
Posted By: Cowboy2

Re: hey coach holmes did you know that Platte Co is coming to SMS tournament this year - 11/26/02 05:31 PM

Being ranked 11th in missouri an awesome accomplishment. Kansas wrestling is much more competitive. You might be a tough kid but being able to be ranked you have to be a high quality wrestler. You might be ok. but if you were ranked 11th in missouri you don't need to be ranked in Kansas
Posted By: Cowboy2

Re: hey coach holmes did you know that Platte Co is coming to SMS tournament this year - 11/26/02 05:33 PM

Being ranked 11th in missouri not an awesome accomplishment. Kansas wrestling is much more competitive. You might be a tough kid but being able to be ranked you have to be a high quality wrestler. You might be ok. but if you were ranked 11th in missouri you don't need to be ranked in Kansas

Re: hey coach holmes did you know that Platte Co is coming to SMS tournament this year - 11/27/02 02:54 AM

I know that i have been complaining about being ranked and what not. To tell you the truth it really doesn't matter to me at all. I didn't mean to make any one mad. I am just trhing to have fun my last year of wrestling. I am not gruating i am only in the 11th grade if you where wondering. I would like to say good luck too all the Kansas wrestlers and i hope every one does well this year.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums