Kansas Wrestling

Banquets

Posted By: Dingbat

Banquets - 03/06/04 03:38 PM

Who has the sweetest post-season banquet? Ours will be sweet this year since Prant won't be there.
Posted By: boach_clack

Re: Banquets - 03/06/04 04:00 PM

Prant will not be there but our state championship trophy will be
Posted By: parkwayred

Re: Banquets - 03/06/04 04:01 PM

You forgot about me I'm the life of the party...

Re: Banquets - 03/06/04 04:10 PM

bump! just a post to show off my new quote
Posted By: Meven Stiller

Re: Banquets - 03/07/04 03:19 PM

parkwayred get to work this is the queen
Posted By: Nigel Isom

Re: Banquets - 03/07/04 07:49 PM

I don't know about anywhere else, I know ABilene's banquet is nothing really special just a time to give out awards watch some highlight films and stuff like that. However from all the banquets I have been to some thngs never change. For example, someone always brings a box of fried chicken from the grocery store. At least 5 families bring BBQ meatballs. And every year you're almost guaranteed to pick up and eat something that you end up not liking. But its still a great time.
Posted By: Prant Garker

Re: Banquets - 03/07/04 08:41 PM

Dingbat, your jealousy over my supersweet senior speech last year is too much. Just because my trophies were bigger than yours ever were, and just because I clowned you for sneezing a giant booger on the table, does NOT mean everyone else hated the banquet.

Oh, hope you can find a date this year. Fat stuff.
Posted By: JebWoodford

Re: Banquets - 03/08/04 10:02 PM

Potter had a way better speech than u Grant urs sucked compared because i didnt have to sit and listen to nothing for AN HOUR!!!

Re: Banquets - 03/08/04 10:08 PM

Ha, the idea that Potter made a funny joke, much less a funnier speeech than Yours Truly is not only absurd, it's impossible.

Danceswithcheese, I think you're just jealous because you didn't make the Final Cut of my speech. (Which will be coming out on DVD with deleted scenes/director's commentary on April 19th.)
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: Banquets - 03/08/04 10:21 PM

Abilene and Chapman aren't far off on the food...it's that bbq meatball junk everyone seems to make...I don't get it. Now at college, those were some banquets...you had alumni come back and stuff and we'd get a few slow cooked marinated briskets and such...good eating, but the fellowship was off the hook.
Posted By: Wyler Tarner

Re: Banquets - 03/08/04 10:42 PM

April 19? Yet another bad thing that happens on my birthday. Well I guess we still have Earth Day on the 23rd.
Posted By: Dingbat

Re: Banquets - 03/08/04 11:07 PM

The best part of this year's banquet was when Jhris asked the crowd if he had pit stains.
Posted By: NOT TOO BAD

Re: Banquets - 03/08/04 11:40 PM

I would agree with danceswithcheese in that potters speech was much better than grants 2 hour novel reading.
Posted By: Meven Stiller

Re: Banquets - 03/09/04 02:03 AM

wyler dont forget ur idol Mr A.H. bday is the day after yours
Posted By: iFeelFat

Re: Banquets - 03/09/04 02:18 AM

no...old man potter's referee "joke" was the highlight of the evening

Re: Banquets - 03/09/04 02:38 AM

iFeelFat- I heard about the "joke." Can't wait to watch it on tape when Jhris and I eat Taco Bell and watch funny banquets together.

Not Too Bad, it's good to know you're carrying on the family tradition of making bad jokes and not understanding good humor. Now stop posting on here and send me pictures of your mom and sister.
Posted By: fris kitzgerald

Re: Banquets - 03/09/04 06:32 PM

hey Kyles dad went psycho about a match of kyles that was hillarious and what about his story at the end that had no meaning i'm still trying to think about that one

Re: Banquets - 03/09/04 07:59 PM

I feel fat who are you really..give up your identitiy
Posted By: JhrisCennings

Re: Banquets - 03/09/04 09:01 PM

If you do not know as of now, you're a sad, sad man. Cough Bingham cough.

Re: Banquets - 03/09/04 11:00 PM

prant your gay.

Re: Banquets - 03/09/04 11:58 PM

I'm gay? Please answer the following question:

Q: Who did Prant date in 8th grade? Whose hand did he hold?

A: Not Too Bad's sister.

*ULTIMATESWISH.*

Re: Banquets - 03/10/04 01:03 AM

And now she's dead cause she suffocated when Prant accidently rolled over on top of her while watching Teen Wolf and eating popcorn.

Re: Banquets - 03/10/04 02:09 AM

Thanks for the come back Nigel. Prant i talked to her about that, she said she felt sorry for you and didnt want to say no and hurt ur feelings when you asked her out. She also told me the other day she regrets it, and her reputaion has been tarnished for life.

Re: Banquets - 03/10/04 03:28 AM

You're welcome, I like to give Prant some crap whenever I can.

Re: Banquets - 03/10/04 03:46 AM

Nigel, your attempt at humor is weak. If you would have said, "You probably turned her into a lesbian," that would have been better.

And Not Too Bad, to laugh at Nigel's jokes just shows your humor level compared to mine.

Regardless of Jatie Kohnson's motives (which are untrue, by the way), that doesn't change the fact that I dated your sister. Booyah.

Re: Banquets - 03/10/04 03:56 AM

Well it was a half-hearted attempt. I feel spending too much time thinking up a good joke on your behalf would in fact be a waste of time.
Posted By: bjohn

Re: Banquets - 03/10/04 01:44 PM

Prant,

Do we need to have a little visit?

Jaties Dad

Re: Banquets - 03/10/04 06:27 PM

For one, i didnt laugh at nigels joke. I just said thanks for sticking up for me.

And two, if u have go clear back and talk about you eighth grade girl friends make it sound like you having problems in the girl dpartment and you dont get very much action.

Re: Banquets - 03/10/04 06:35 PM

Datie's Kad-

Do we need to visit? Are you so lonely in my absense that you yearn for my witty barbs in person? I don't blame you, but our game of witty fencing always ends up with me victorious, with your wife ultimately taking my side. (Because she is not only beautiful, but wise as well.)

Not Too Bad-

I think I speak for 99% of forum members when I say if you're on the same side of an issue as Nigel, you're probably wrong.

And it's not that I'm having trouble in the ladies "dpartment," for that is far from the case. (As if Prant would have trouble. Absurd.) The point is that I dated your sister, and you haven't dated mine. Call me when you take a beeeeeeeeeeeautiful homecoming queen to Prom. (Or when you get a date to Prom in general )

Swish-swish-swiggity-swish.

Re: Banquets - 03/11/04 12:47 AM

Do you even have a sister?
Posted By: iFeelFat

Re: Banquets - 03/11/04 01:19 AM

yea, I saw a picture of her once...oh wait that was Damon wearing a wig, same thing.
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: Banquets - 03/11/04 04:50 AM

Quote:
yea, I saw a picture of her once...oh wait that was Damon wearing a wig, same thing.
I'm going to go stab my brain with a Q-Tip to get that visual out of my head.

Re: Banquets - 03/11/04 04:58 AM

Sadly, it's veryveryveryvery true. We like to call her "Jeremywithawig."
Posted By: JhrisCennings

Re: Banquets - 03/11/04 08:41 PM

Doesn't she have big jugs?
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums