Kansas Wrestling

Medical Update

Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Medical Update - 05/06/05 03:42 AM

Well I know that I was nervous going in and was deep in the thoughts and prayers of many of you as I was anticipating the worse. The last two times we had gone in a blockage was on the heart and a tumor was evident. The doctor was leaning towards open heart surgery on my last visit and options looked narrow.

With that said my dad and I went in today on 5/5/05 and Sink the Mayonaisse turned out to be better than anticipated, so much so that the doctor scratched his head and said, "I don't get it but sometimes miracles are unexplainable." Confused dad and I asked what was going on and he replied, "it's been a long road, but your journey is now complete, you are in REMISSION!"

Tommorrow brings SRS paperwork and more stresses, but as I'm still unable to work I've been given the clear to work out. My eyes feeled with tears and my spirit lifted even more I say prepare to see the SWAYZ step onto the mats once more!
Posted By: chewbacca

Re: Medical Update - 05/06/05 03:52 AM

that's fantastic news Swayz. after talking to you at the Clay Center tourney and at state, ive gotten to know you and am both thrilled and relieved after reading this update. you are a huge part of the Kansas wrestling family and im sure everyone will be as happy to hear this news as i was. i will be looking forward to seeing you at tournaments next year and for many years to come.
Posted By: chewie

Re: Medical Update - 05/06/05 03:53 AM

That's great Aaron.
Posted By: Jeff Mercer

Re: Medical Update - 05/06/05 10:26 AM

Thanks for sharing this good news with all of us. You have many friends in the wrestling community who are pulling for you - plus many others who probably only know you through these forum posts who will continue to include you in their prayers.
Posted By: Mike Furches

Re: Medical Update - 05/06/05 11:04 AM

Hey Swayz, I told you about Papa John's Barbeque Pizza and Dr. Enuf. Great news, we need to have you back at church for a celebration. Let me know when we can plan the party. Seriously.
Posted By: W. Heights AD

Re: Medical Update - 05/06/05 12:40 PM

I don't know you, but Congrats and I will still keep you in my prayers.
Posted By: steph

Re: Medical Update - 05/06/05 01:01 PM

That is awesome news Swayz!!!
You big 'ol Teddy Bear ~~~
Maybe you'll be able to make that trip to Ames!
Steph
Posted By: mike fairleigh

Re: Medical Update - 05/06/05 01:21 PM

Just really great news. I was really glad to hear that you are in the clear, now you can work on that outrageous body slam move that you demonstrated a while back on Akin and work it up so that no extreme impact occurs on its release. Seriously, I am just ecstatic for you, when you think of all the things that are in your fudture now its just a whole new world. Good for you!!!!
Posted By: coach craig

Re: Medical Update - 05/06/05 01:34 PM

This is great news!!!
Posted By: Bronco Wrestler

Re: Medical Update - 05/06/05 05:53 PM

Congrats Swayz- Now I expect you to be here on May 21st and ready to party!
Posted By: Curtis Chenoweth

Re: Medical Update - 05/06/05 09:27 PM

Congrats Swayz. I will be expecting you to party even harder on my graduation night, not that there will be any parties.
Posted By: lil_sharpe_007

Re: Medical Update - 05/06/05 10:16 PM

Congrats Swayz- that is great news and keep up the fight!
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: Medical Update - 05/07/05 12:15 AM

Thanks guys...and lilsharpe thanks for the birthday card.

Re: Medical Update - 05/07/05 03:09 PM

your welcome
Posted By: Bronco Wrestler

Re: Medical Update - 05/07/05 05:32 PM

Also Thanks for the Graduation Card

Alex
Posted By: ksbevo

Re: Medical Update - 05/07/05 06:07 PM

Best News.

Re: Medical Update - 05/08/05 01:46 AM

Ur welcome alex
Posted By: Scotty

Re: Medical Update - 05/11/05 01:27 PM

Congrats Swayz!
Posted By: wrestler17105

Re: Medical Update - 05/11/05 03:34 PM

that is the best news i've heard in a long time. keep up the fight and i hope to see you at the next tag match coaching again.
Posted By: Mike Furches

Re: Medical Update - 05/11/05 05:46 PM

Swayz, how are the work outs going, are you getting them in and what all are you doing?
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums