Kansas Wrestling

Big ups, May D. Ayes

Posted By: Dingbat

Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 01:36 AM

Congrats to Maye D. Ayes for being the only heavyweight in Kansas with enough sack to face off with Bordan Jedore.

To the other heavyweights--you bring disgrace to the large belly. Grow a pair.
Posted By: fris kitzgerald

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 01:52 AM

yes i second that motion
Posted By: Rob Vinson

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 02:05 AM

They should have left the challenge open to anyone(any weight). The outcome would be the same.
Posted By: BigPin22

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 02:09 AM

Didn't Jennings volunteer for a match with him? That match would have sold some tickets!

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 02:27 AM

Can Jhris beat the Manhattan Heavy.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 02:32 AM

Nope. Last time they wrestled off it was a 12-3 dec. for May D.
Posted By: JhrisCennings

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 02:42 AM

Dingbat you're very wrong. I have beaten May D. on many, many occasions. I think he will do a little better against Bedore, however. I would give up quite a few more pounds, while May D. is about 30 heavier than Jedore.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 03:38 AM

Yeah right. May D Ayes can turn you at will. And I heard he kissed your girlfriend.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 03:39 AM

On the teeth.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 12:35 PM

Dingbat's dates are all manly. And by manly, I mean they don't look like him or Prant. And by that, I mean I made out with Dingbat's sister, who has big boobies. And by big boobies, I mean Dingbat has a crappy car. And by crappy car, I mean that May D. hasn't ever beaten me and often gets turned by me at will. And by at will, I mean can I be in your will Dingbat?

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 01:43 PM

My will? My friend's name is Will. His last name is Zorilla. I call him Zorilla the Gorilla. But he doesn't look like anyone from planet of the apes, except maybe marky-mark. Mark? Didn't May D leave a mark on your face when he beat you up? And by beat you up I mean pinned you? I mean, do you have a pin I can borrow so I can write you into my will?

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 01:49 PM

I think Hat Town has a very extensive creative writing class.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 03:53 PM

I have more career pins than Dingbat...HA!!!

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 04:16 PM

What? Is this possible? I will have to pull out my old letter jacket. I don't buy it. But then again, I did have to beat a state qualifier/placer for the varsity spot. You were taken down by Aswad.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 04:26 PM

I have 43 varsity pins, and you have 40. Suck it Dingbat.
Posted By: Prant Garker

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 05:56 PM

Dingbat, you had to beat a state qualifier/placer for the varsity spot, but Jhris had to beat a spelling bee runner-up/witty banterist for his spot.

And when I say "beat" I mean "he had to cheat to win."

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 05:59 PM

Yeah, well I have more state titles.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 05:59 PM

And J.V. pins.
Posted By: LancerM

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 10:08 PM

I may suck at wrestling but I had 48 varsity pins, so shove it.

And I was also the spelling bee runner-up in sixth grade because I couldn't spell supercede. Basically I just couldn't hack it, there was way to much pressure for that kind of word.
Posted By: rocknraider

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/26/04 11:20 PM

LancerM-
42 career pins and 1 tech fall.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/27/04 12:05 AM

My word was 'arachnophobia.' What sixth grader knows how to spell that? What made it worse was the fact that my competition had to spell 'fiend' right to win the title. How lame.

And I'm not sure what my pin total was, but I don't think I cracked 20. Of course, I missed out on 10 free pins from the Leavenworth tournament two years in a row because of violin, while my JV counterparts pinned their way through. Freaking bogus. Jhris--five of your pins belong to me.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/27/04 05:13 AM

Yes Prant, I think it's safe to say we both got hosed. I think my opponent had to spell friendship. It was weak.

And Suh, those are some pretty impressive numbers for a little guy. You squirmy dudes are hard to pin. Unless however you outweigh them by eighty pounds, which is why I am going to annihilate you.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/27/04 05:17 AM

LancerM, I'm sure you were varsity more than I was. I was varsity for like 2 years, you wwwwoooommmmaaaannnn....

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/28/04 01:05 AM

LancerM and Prant-
I was first alternate to Jeremy Gottlich (who is now attending John Hopkins University) in the spelling bee sometime ago....i think elementary school. All i had to spell was "radical" and i blew it. Biggest regret of my life choking that day. LancerM, this monday, bvnw, freestyle, u and me.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/28/04 05:02 AM

Well Jhris, technically you're right. My sophmore year was only my second year of wrestling and I went 11-26 while qualifying for state. I had five pins that year so we tie for the two year total. ****.

I did however have 25 this year, and that was sweet.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/28/04 05:04 AM

I had 19 out of 30 matches, along with 3 tech falls.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/28/04 09:56 PM

Also, he took down Bedore which was schweet.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/28/04 10:18 PM

Yeah, that was very schweet.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/29/04 03:28 AM

When did you guys start saying schweet. I thought that was mine but I guess I was sadly mistaken.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/29/04 03:29 AM

It's as old as Nigel, which we all know is very old.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/29/04 03:34 AM

Hey, some people say the cucumbers taste better pickled.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/29/04 03:34 AM

The others don't.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/29/04 03:35 AM

I like pizza.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 03/29/04 03:36 AM

Taco Bell 4 Life.
Posted By: boach_clack

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 04/01/04 01:20 AM

Chipolte is much better than taco bell...Long live the huge burrito. Anyone remember Burrito King? I am quite sure Dingbat does!
Posted By: Vgor Iovchanchyn

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 04/01/04 01:47 AM

Man, You guys are leaving out a very important part of the food chain here....Wendy's. It's possibly the best. I mean common, they have THE BEST 99 cent food items.

Ok if nobody else agrees with that then can we all at least agree the McDonalds sucks?

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 04/01/04 02:24 AM

Agreed.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 04/01/04 01:28 PM

We've already talked about Wendy's on the good deals post. Way to keep up, Vgor.

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 04/01/04 04:27 PM

Did anyone else notice that Bordan Jewindow's legs are similar in thickness to the columns of the Lincoln Memorial? I saw that on the pictures page, and that almost rivals my hilarious "class clown" picture in the yearbook for ma-ohnyest leg shot ever.

May D took him down? For real? Big ups, May D. Big ups.
Posted By: Vgor Iovchanchyn

Re: Big ups, May D. Ayes - 04/02/04 01:03 AM

Yeah that pic was great Prant, so how hav you been any way?? I haven't seen you since like last year.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums