Kansas Wrestling

PETERSON LOSES!!!!

Posted By: Buck52Wrestler

PETERSON LOSES!!!! - 01/16/05 01:47 AM

All I got to say is ITS ABOUT TIME, maybe it will bring him back down to earth.
Posted By: ksred

Re: PETERSON LOSES!!!! - 01/16/05 01:50 AM

jeff WHO
Posted By: Buck52Wrestler

Re: PETERSON LOSES!!!! - 01/16/05 01:53 AM

I dont know how many people saw your post in the other topic, so maybe you'd like to give us the lowdown in this one ksred, I just thought that a prestigious matter like that deserved its own topic.
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: PETERSON LOSES!!!! - 01/16/05 02:30 AM

What school does he even wrestle at and what tournament/dual did he lose at?
Posted By: ksred

Re: PETERSON LOSES!!!! - 01/16/05 02:42 AM

tonganoxie was the place . when ya here somebody talkn smak like he was that just not right. he didnt look that good to me . someone tellin him he good but he cant back up his words with ACTION. He didnt barely lose either got smoked.
Posted By: cblood

Re: PETERSON LOSES!!!! - 01/16/05 05:16 AM

way to go brandon budd
Posted By: chewbacca

Re: PETERSON LOSES!!!! - 01/16/05 05:34 AM

i would like to shake brandon budd's hand, but just like jeff peterson, i have no idea who he is.
Posted By: Bronco Wrestler

Re: PETERSON LOSES!!!! - 01/16/05 05:38 AM

I would have to say this doesn't suprise me, him getting embarassed in the finals 8-3....not a bad score but was it really lopsided? if it was that's horrible, also I bet Baker & Lloyd wouldn't have lost to Budd, no offense to him, infact congrats to him, and Peterson's good? no
Posted By: Prant Garker

Re: PETERSON LOSES!!!! - 01/16/05 08:52 AM

I think it's a little over the top to criticize a guy because he lost. I think poor Peff knows maybe he wasn't all he hyped himself up to be...let the child be.
Posted By: wrestlingAlum

Re: PETERSON LOSES!!!! - 01/16/05 02:04 PM

Brandon Budd is from Blue Valley West, he has been wrestling most of his life,in the Blue Valley kids club. His dad was a state runner up for Bishop Ward (KCK) in the early 80s. His dad runs the club....Budd did control the match, as good wrestlers do, they get ahead and dont do anything stupid, and in my OPINION, Peterson never posed a threat to win the match..
Posted By: saffire

Re: PETERSON LOSES!!!! - 01/16/05 11:00 PM

Actually Brandon Budd, came from the East Kansas
Championship Wrestling Club, formerly coached by
Kevin Klemm. Kevin, is now an assistant coach
at Stanford University. His dad and Nick Schumate's dad are keeping the East Kansas Club going for FreeStyle.
Posted By: BlindSeer

Re: PETERSON LOSES!!!! - 01/16/05 11:28 PM

Even good wrestlers will lose sometimes... I'd say the reffing in that match was sub-par... ,but he probably still would have lost with perfect reffing. I look foreward to seeing the rest of his matches.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums