Kansas Wrestling

Forum Parlance

Posted By: Dante Alighieri

Forum Parlance - 03/30/04 01:20 AM

Lancer M,

Why is it that you never use the words "schweeeet(sp?)" or "mahonay(sp?)" in conversation? It seems to only be while talking to your signifcant other, Jhris.

I will admit there have been a few times where you have said "swish" in conversation, but each time it has been followed by a blank and silent stare from those in attendance.
Posted By: JhrisCennings

Re: Forum Parlance - 03/30/04 01:24 AM

So what if he's my significant other. You appear to be jealous....

Re: Forum Parlance - 03/30/04 01:32 AM

Mr. Jhris,

I meant that you are significant to him, not that he was significant to you. LancerM has always had a penchant for highly ranked wrestlers, so I realize it would never work out between us. However, I believe it is a bit strange to affect a certain type of behavior around certain people. That was all I meant.

Re: Forum Parlance - 03/30/04 02:11 AM

Oh alright. By the way, I've done the 3rd thing on your list. Thanks coachtwink for letting me borrow your sis!!

Re: Forum Parlance - 03/30/04 02:13 AM

Just kidding about that one. I have a little sister too, and I will kill her first boyfriend.

Plus, me and Klaire have agreed to wait until the honeymoon.
Posted By: fris kitzgerald

Re: Forum Parlance - 03/30/04 02:23 AM

yeah a bit of warning though keep her away from prant. he's lonely at college he might try to ask her out or something.

hahaha
Posted By: LancerM

Re: Forum Parlance - 03/30/04 03:14 AM

1) I do use the word schweet in conversation. I just don't talk to you and Ryan now that the season's over.
2) I've only used mahoney once or twice, if that. Don't be a Nigel and misquote people.
3) You're just bitter about life and not having a woman. Hopefully you'll finally have enough sack to go up and talk to one and get yourself a date for Prom. Maybe even afterwards, once you get your first kiss out of the way, she'll help you release a little tension. Come on man, you're seventeen after all, at least talk to one of them.

And we all know that Justin Dyer is my one true man-crush. I just can't help it.

P.S.-You're going to like Hamlet in English next year. It's pretty cool.

P.P.S.-Good use of the word parlance. I never would have thought of that one.
Posted By: rocknraider

Re: Forum Parlance - 03/30/04 06:20 AM

Steven Dedalus, do u wrestle? i dont remember ur name when i went to a few meets with SME attending. Also, u write beautifully.
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: Forum Parlance - 03/30/04 05:14 PM

Anybody that uses big words like Parlance in a forum title is probably worth reading at least once.

Re: Forum Parlance - 03/30/04 08:09 PM

Mr. LancerM,

I just thought that you should know that I have a very serious condition, and you obviously think that it is funny. Forum members, I have what is known as "Pussiphobia," or the fear of those belonging to the female persuasion. I am on medication, and I have now spoken to at least one girl each day for the last 9 days. And I must admit, it is pretty schweeeeeet!!(With all those "Es," and an "ch" sound, "sweet" sure is fun to type and say.) So LancerM, I will now ask you to please put that in your smoking device, put it in your mouth, and proceed to smoke it.
Posted By: LancerM

Re: Forum Parlance - 03/30/04 08:13 PM

*Swish*

Very nicely put. And I know it's a terrible condition, I'm glad you're working on it. But be careful however, as not to go overboard and end up being like your dear friend Rhino; talking and getting on way to many girls, oftentimes with them not being the kind anyone should touch. Not everyone moves to New York after all.
Posted By: Prant Garker

Re: Forum Parlance - 03/30/04 11:25 PM

Yeah, but I would say that the people who DO move to New York are awesome. Especially the ones who go to college there.
Posted By: Dingbat

Re: Forum Parlance - 04/12/04 11:14 PM

bump
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums