Kansas Wrestling

hey coach brent

Posted By: tankdogg

hey coach brent - 11/15/02 03:44 AM

this is Ron Hawthorne from KC Schlagle i was looking at the 5A rankings i when to state for KSSB last year at 103lbs and i was wondering if i am going to get ranked in class 5A at 103lbs Jeff Holmes said that he sent my information in to you so i was just wondering it isn't a big deal. also the Schlagle 119 pounder last year beat the bonner kid twice in a duel and at regionals so i think that he should be ranked 6th at 125lbs insted of the bonner kid he beat the bonner kid to go to the finals at the turnner regionals last year so think you for your time. By the way i when 1-2 at the 3-2-1 state last year from Ron Hawthorne
Posted By: tankdogg

Re: hey coach brent - 11/15/02 03:56 AM

this is Ron Hawthorne agin i was in the finals at every tournament last year accept Regionals at Wellsville i placed 3td. I got second at Onaga. Second at Wamego, second at leavenworth tournament, second at St. Marys tournament, first at the Immaculate tournament, first at the the national blind schools championships, second Kaw Velley leagge i finished 27-8 last year. I am a 11th grader this year. and i am still at 103lbs from Ron Hawthorne
Posted By: Brent Lane

Re: hey coach brent - 11/15/02 01:47 PM

You are on my list of 103 pounders to watch, and I do have all your information thanks. As I said, those rankings were based on the state tournament from last year.
Posted By: jmadden

Re: hey coach brent - 11/15/02 03:42 PM

Don't worry about the rankings, just wrestle.
Posted By: mamasawn

Re: hey coach brent - 11/15/02 05:52 PM

There is some tough competition at 5A 103 this year as all 6 medalists return. Although the 3rd place finisher from Mulvane moved to 4A he was replaced by Pittman from Augusta. (5th in 4A) and Elliot from Campus (2nd in 6A). Even though some of these guys will move up in weight class the rankings don't even have Wasson from Seaman or Chansler from Great Bend who both were close to placing, not to mention Adcock from Goddard and the Pittsburg kid who both may have medaled last year if they hadn't been in a regional with the top 4 placers. Plus Crumbliss from Ark City and Deshazer from Wichita West who are supposed to be a couple of stud freshman coming in. I think it will be tough to crack into the top 6 in this weight class.
Posted By: mamasawn

Re: hey coach brent - 11/15/02 05:55 PM

Addendum: Cillissen from Mulvane was 4th and Banta from Ark city was 3rd.
Posted By: mat monster

Re: hey coach brent - 11/15/02 08:28 PM

Can Elliot make 103 again? How about Banta, Ark City--and Harding, Winfield?
Posted By: crossface-killer

Re: hey coach brent - 11/19/02 06:36 PM

What about Ratliff from Bonner?
Posted By: Erick_Ratliff

Re: hey coach brent - 11/20/02 02:16 AM

I will not be at 103 this year, probably 112 or mabye even 119.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums