Kansas Wrestling

East Kansas Pre Season Workouts

Posted By: K Klemm

East Kansas Pre Season Workouts - 09/05/04 04:19 PM

East Kansas Open Room workouts start September 9. Contact Richard Shumate at Rshumate@vanwall.com for more information.
Posted By: ONEagle

Re: East Kansas Pre Season Workouts - 09/05/04 07:42 PM

Is it going to be at BVNW again???
Posted By: ericakinwrestling.com

Re: East Kansas Pre Season Workouts - 09/05/04 08:33 PM

I think Kevin said that we're hopeful of the same place & same time 6:30. I just talked to him on the phone.

During the pre-season program, some of the workouts will be 'Open room' and some of them will be structured workouts.

I hope to be running at least half of the workouts.

You can also learn from me at MatSide Wrestling Academy and in my private training classes. See my web site for details.
Posted By: ONEagle

Re: East Kansas Pre Season Workouts - 09/06/04 01:25 AM

Akin, will you be there at EK Sept 9th and will you be bringing info and sign up stuff for your academy there? Also if you know when Medina's club will be starting and what days?
Posted By: ericakinwrestling.com

Re: East Kansas Pre Season Workouts - 09/06/04 11:00 PM

ONEagle, I may actually be there this week. I have to come to KC to take care of some stuff before I move from Nebraska to Gardner. I move in 10 days and I will be at half or more of the preseason workouts this fall.

Either way, check out my web site. It has all the info you want. . or you can email me questions or post questions on my 'message board' on my web site.

I do need to continue my training for RPW, so if some of you guys want to scrap. .I'll bring my knee pads and shoes. Take it easy and hopefully see you there.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums