Kansas Wrestling

Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!!

Posted By: boach_clack

Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 02/29/04 10:10 PM

Bliss....its so wonderful
Posted By: Computerized Shoes

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 02/29/04 10:14 PM

Enough Manhattan topics! I mean Congrats and all you won but there's like 10,0000000093409234093 million topics and post about it...I think we all get the point so put all your posts in one topic and celebrate!
Posted By: Prant Garker

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 02/29/04 10:28 PM

I can see where you're coming from, and it must be annoying. But you have to understand where we're coming from.

According to the Wichita Eagle, Manhattan has lost a state title by 1 point, 2 points, 3 points, and 4 points (twice) in the 18 years Wee Loodford has been head coach. Up until yesterday, I fully believed that there was a Manhattan "Curse of The Bambino."

I guess until you've had someone upset a two-time state champ--and national 3rd place finisher--to make you lose by one point, you won't understand how delicious this is.

So I say "nay," Computerized Shoes. We will continue to post. And we will continue to be happy. And it's going to be like that until someone takes it away.
Posted By: RichardDSalyer

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 02/29/04 10:31 PM

Perhaps the forum moderators will come to the rescue of the defeated!

Really, enough is enough!

We have offered our congratulations, now be gracious in victory and do not gloat!

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 02/29/04 10:39 PM

I don't think we're trying to gloat. Emporia and Goddard really gave us all a scare, and I for one didn't believe MHS would actually win it until it was mathematically impossible for anyone to catch them. We're just partying like it's 1999.

Telling us to quiet down is like telling Cubs or Red Sox fans not to celebrate so much after a World Series.

Also, mad props to the Turner guys who won that school's first ever team title in any sport. Way to go, bears.
Posted By: wrestler_21_05

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 02/29/04 10:53 PM

I give my congradulations to Manhattan, this coming from an emporia wrestler..way to go.
Posted By: jmadden

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 02/29/04 11:04 PM

Gloat all you want. Bliss is special. If I or anyone else get tired of reading about Manhattan we will just not click on the topic.
Posted By: jmadden

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 02/29/04 11:07 PM

I also praise your class. In all of your posts you say very little negative about anyone else.
Posted By: JebWoodford

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 02/29/04 11:51 PM

ya quit being a hater Salyer
Posted By: LancerM

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 03:51 AM

I don't know, I met a lot of Manhattan boys for the first time this weekend and they were all pretty schweet and they were all definately gracious in their win. Except for the fact that Mayes threw my Hot Tamales that I gave him on the ground during the parade of champions(dude, not cool), I can't really think of anything wrong with them. Well, maybe the fact that Rhetta can't do math, but that's for another day.

Congratulations Manhappenin', you guys deserved it.
Posted By: NOT TOO BAD

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 03:56 AM

How come i didnt get any Hot Tamales? AD doesnt need any he is fat.
Posted By: Ryan Jilka

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 04:40 AM

Hat Town boys, you deserve the right to post all you want. You are the best in the state, and two time defending state witty banter champions.

Although I have to admit I wasn't exactly wanting it to be this year, no coach deserved a state title more than Coach Woodford. He is a GREAT coach! However...

You guys are overlooking the real reason you finally won the title. Was it Prant's witty banter? NO (okay, maybe a little). Was it Boach Clack's unmatched ability to pull off the sweater vest look. NO. It was one thing you did not have that helped you reach the peak.

Coach Woodford pulled off one of the most incredible coaching moves in the history of sports. He talked a man that graduated from MHS in 1991 into returning to college to finish his degree. Why? So that no Indian wrestler would ever look to the corner after the coin flip and be blinded by the cursed Bammes Baldness Glare again. That's right...the first year Coach Mike Bammes is gone, Hat Town wins the title.

Seriously, Bammes is a great coach and friend. Have fun hanging the state champion banner.

Ryan Jilka
Goddard

P.S. Prant, you have to stop with the "bump" posts. It looks like you're trying to run your post total up in a way that is waaaaaaay beneath you. From a former tennis/violin player to another, please stop!!!

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 04:56 AM

Hey, I was giving them out all over the place, you should have been there. Unless you're Lee Larson, in which case all you had to do was ask because I think you're pretty swell and would have given you some.

Also, my Hot Tamales showed up big in the 189 pound 6A finals. There is no doubt in my mind that when David Ehret was running low on fuel he was carried soley by the one Hot Tamale that he asked for. Well your welcome buddy and congratulations, I know you're reading this somewhere.

P.S.-Don't think I was joking about me running all over you with Roberson and Sprolesy in NCAA 2004. You wouldn't touch me Ehret.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 03:42 PM

On the serious tip slayer...I do not think we are gloating...we are just happy
Posted By: Dingbat

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 05:42 PM

Did anyone see Bammes' finger? Yowch!

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 06:22 PM

Mr. Jilka-

I would like to thank you for supporting the immense happiness that Manhattan and Manhattanites abroad are feeling right now. You know the excitement a state championship brings, and I'm glad you support Hat Town. Classy guy, you are.

HOWEVER, to infer that I am simply bumping the state champs thread to increase my post count--that's blasphemy! I simply wanted to keep the Manhattan topic at the top of the boards because I delight in seeing it every time I log on. And as I state in the rocknraider/Dingbat post race topic--I go for wit, not quantity.

And I don't think it was lack of Bammes that locked up the title for Hat Town. I think it was the Spirit of Prant combined with Boach's sweatervests that ultimately led the team to the title. With me in NY they had no one to teach them the art of stalling, and thus were forced to take shots. In conjunction with that, Boach's sweatervests struck fear into the hearts of others because they believed Boach would go all "Queer Eye" on them.
Posted By: deejoh

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 06:42 PM

LancerM this is Ryan Johnson ((not lee larson thank god, haha jk)And i would beat anybody in NCAA 2004.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 06:44 PM

Oops posted on the wrong name(deejoh)

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 07:49 PM

Did you just call me gay in the forum.....Is a man sexuality in question because a nice sweater vest?
Posted By: bjohn

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 08:03 PM

Tickets to 4A,5A,6A State Tournament.....$100

Lodging for two nights...................$150

Snacks at the Collisium (popcorn, 2 drinks)..$500

Manhattan's first State Championship....PRICELESS

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 08:39 PM

Man Ryan, we should have thrown down in Wichita. I guarantee that I would've brought the pain all over the place.

Speaking of pain, how's the leg? That match you and our Ryan had was pretty awesome, it's just too bad you had to get hurt. Still, that was a badass win over Kromer on one leg.
Posted By: fris kitzgerald

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 08:40 PM

hey deejoh or Ryan Johnson I WOULD OWN YOU in ncaa 2004 i'm practically UNSTOPPABLE its like prant and tennis you can't get much better n me
Sorry but if you wish to challenge me i'm up for it ne time cause you're going DOOOOOWWN BEEEYYOOOTCH

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 08:55 PM

Now, he says practically unstoppable instead of totally unstoppable because while he may be able to bring down Johnson and "deejoh", he knows I would trounce him.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 08:56 PM

As Rj Would say it LancerM IT's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BEEEYYOOOTCH

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 10:28 PM

It's pretty sore i go to the doctor today to get it checked out again. I would have liked to wrestler sonderegger a full match with a good knee but owell. If u have Ncaa online i will challenge you.

And Fris i will destroy you in Ncaa.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 10:30 PM

Bring it NAME THE TIME AND PLACE
i'll even play you for cash
Posted By: iFeelFat

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 10:38 PM

salyer...u mean, hat-hating jerk

sunfish(fris Kitzgerald)...SHUT UP

all residents of the Hat...WE'RE STATE CHAMPS B****

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/01/04 10:56 PM

Yeah, a rematch between you two would be great, but oh well, that's how it goes.

Sadly, I ball up on the XBOX console and therefore can't play you online. But if you ever come over to good old Johnson County I'd be happy to smack you around. And in the same regards, if some fat kid shows up on your doorstep in Manhattan one day wanting to play you then well, that's me.

Same with you Fris. :p

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/02/04 12:26 AM

Haha alright your on.
Posted By: DONT KNOW

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/02/04 12:48 AM

i would shut all of u up and i do have a ps2 and x box with the play online thing anytime u want it just come and get it ill smash u make u look worst then ..............couldnt think of anything good but ill make u look bad any one the challage is out

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/02/04 01:02 AM

You can't make me look worst than i already do i'm pretty freakin ugly but when i get internet on my ps2 i'll take that challenge and "NOT TOO BAD" I am still waiting for a TIME AND PLACE

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/02/04 02:41 AM

Time:doesnt matter whenever u feel like getting ur A$$ kicked

Place: your moms house

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/02/04 02:47 AM

ight i feel like getting it "kicked" sometime next week how aoubt that friday we get off for state assesments

place: We could make it at your sisters that might be more fun

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/02/04 02:52 AM

Alright u crossed the line. Your going to die tomorrow fris.
Posted By: mutigers

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/02/04 06:30 PM

LancerM---
Does M stand for Manhattan? I'm sure Ryno would have liked to have been 100% healthy as well. Remember, after the 1/4s he had thread in his eyelid, a freshly pulled groin and a nagging shoulder stinger. You win with your heart and when you lose, it's without excuses.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/02/04 09:46 PM

Mutigers

I dont believe i was making excuse for myself. I said i would like to wrestle him with a good knee. I didnt say that if i hadnt hurt my knee i would have beat him did I. And whats with the Ryno thing?

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/02/04 10:46 PM

Hey mutigers, I wasn't taking anything away from Ryno, he's obviously the man. I just thought it was a shame for Johnson to lose AND get hurt; that part sucks.

Also, it's too bad that Ryan S. was so hurt too. If he was perfectly healthy he would have ripped through the bracket even easier. Chill out! I was not taking away from Sondy at all!

And no silly, it stands for Mark!

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/03/04 02:37 AM

Whats up with all htese guys in here and no avatars

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/03/04 02:40 AM

all the cool ones are already taken.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/04/04 02:54 PM

The candle is a force to be reckoned with. If searching for an avatar to best represent your personality, thumb through all of the cartoon-y ones. They are the best. I chose the candle to represent me becasue I am hot, a beakon of light (whaaa?) and because I like to eat food.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/04/04 02:55 PM

I think thats a cop out.....gotta have an avatar. Profile with no avatar is like a sweet take down and no finish.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/04/04 02:55 PM

(not that any of those qualities actually coincide with the candle)
Posted By: usawks1

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/04/04 03:07 PM

It's like taking a Beano pill before you eat Denny's Chili.

It's just not RIGHT!

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/04/04 03:42 PM

to avatar or to not avatar, that is the question...

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/04/04 03:54 PM

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous avatars,
Or to take arms against a sea of forum persecutors.
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep:
No more.

(Milly Badison voice)

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/04/04 04:09 PM

Dingbat and Boach, I think I should tell you that I have a professor that looks exactly like Sir Willy Sanchez's old avatar, may he rest in peace.

Not Too Bad--to live without an avatar? Nay. That is not living all.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/04/04 11:47 PM

booyah got an avator so eat it

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 12:00 AM

Hey, that's crazy, I got one too.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 12:24 AM

Yeah, they are sweeeeeet

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 01:38 AM

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 01:39 AM

Welcome to the party, guys. You're late.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 02:47 AM

LancerM beats you, Not Too Bad.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 05:15 AM

whatever mine is tizight. Your just jealous.
Posted By: JhrisCennings

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 05:30 AM

They both do not compare to The Hamburger or The Monster Truck. Dingbat, your avatar is trash. You really need to get a new one.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 12:52 PM

Not yet Jhris, but you just wait. My guy's power will grow with time.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 01:27 PM

I' will tell all you foolish mortals that no one can stand the on-slaught of my protein packed avatar.... MOoooooaaaaaaahhhhhhh. (dr. evil voice)

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 06:38 PM

Boach, the avatar is really a look into the depths of a person's personality.

Green Monster Truck- Prant is strong, is capable of rolling over people, and pollutes the environment. The green represents the jealousy of others who wish to have such a sweet avatar.
Hamburger- Jhris is meaty, full of fat, and delicious.
Rocknraider- No avatar and thus, no personality/soul
Candle- Dingbat lives be the quote "'Tis better to light a candle than curse the darkness." He doesn't really know what it means.
Egg- Boach is not only a chicken, but a baby chicken. Perhaps his egg was run over by my green monster truck.
Posted By: Wyler Tarner

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 06:47 PM

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 06:54 PM

Better avatar?

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 06:57 PM

my avatar will wup urs wyler

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 07:05 PM

best
Posted By: dalefish1

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 07:06 PM

Prant – think of Boach’s Egg again:
He can be poached, boiled, fried, scrambled, pickled, rotten, or just a plain old good egg.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 07:11 PM

How very true, Dalefish.

Another way Boach symbolizes the egg-

Eggs can be either brown or white. Neither is better, neither is worse. Boach happens to be a brown egg. And though brown is different than white, Boach is equally, if not more delicious, on the inside. Many people are afraid of the brown egg, but that fear is unfounded. My experience with brown eggs is that they just want to be treated like all other eggs, and they deserve equal consideration in all grocery stores. Brown eggs are also capable of Grade AA status if you just give them a chance.

Plus, like an egg, Boach is nice and round.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/05/04 09:34 PM

Jhris--HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?!?

My candle will torch you. Your delicious burger will be flame-broiled until it is no longer delicious--it will become a dried puck of unappetizing meat. I bet it isn't even made of 100% real Sterling Angus beef.

Chump.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/06/04 05:03 PM

Hey, Dingbat, are you one of those scented candles? If you are, I bet your scent is "bad wrestling."

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/07/04 12:54 AM

I bet it IS a scented candle. I'm guessing the scent is "didn'twinastatechampionshipformhswrestlingasateamandididsotheresucka."

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/07/04 01:18 AM

but he is a 2 time state champ...

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/07/04 04:27 AM

Mine will kick all urs in the junk. Cause its numba 1.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/07/04 05:26 AM

Yeah, you and your rerun avatar... :rolleyes:

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/07/04 02:09 PM

Boach, he is a 2 time INDIVIDUAL state champion. How many state championships did he win for Manhattan High School? Goose egg. State titles won by yourself don't earn you a ring.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/07/04 04:12 PM

But they DO win you a giant bracket that gets framed and hung in your basement, making your little brother feel inadequate every time he watches TV. (Not that I'm speaking from personal experience or anything.)

Of course, then you just look over the fireplace and see the record number of USD 383 Composition Contest first places, and you feel superior once more. Those awards are better than any bracket or ring, my friends.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/07/04 04:31 PM

This award will make you feel inadequate, however. I, Jhris Cennings, have a 3rd place trophy for Stuco softball. That's right, 3rd place. I was given the trophy as team MVP for the tournament, thanks to my outstanding defensive skills and amazing batting talent.

Swish.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/07/04 07:28 PM

so what I hit my first homerun when I was in 3rd grade...

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/07/04 07:43 PM

I was in 1st grade on the Junction City Fire Department White Sox.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/07/04 08:31 PM

Home runs in Junction City don't count. The altitude makes the air thinner.

And Jhris, did you ever win Intramural Basketball Player of the Week honors for dropping 22 (like it was hot) on Fat Smail's team? Because I did. Did you ever win an Intramural Basketball B Division Championship? Because Below The Rim did.

Boach and Jhris, as you can see, I am not only a master on the mat, but a ruler of the roundball as well.

And I beat Dingbat in push-up/booty-up basketball. How were those 15 diamonds from my downtown bomb, Dingbat? You likey? Your butt still sore?
Posted By: dalefish1

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/08/04 04:08 PM

Prant, Jhris, boach, Wyler, fris, (and to all the rest of you Manhattanites) – so now you are state champs and also have the 6A Coach of the year – as us ex-hippies would say COOL - I would say swish but it reminds me of basketball – Congrat’s Mr. Woodford and Wrestlers

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/08/04 05:25 PM

No one is more deserving of this award than Woach Coodford. Even though he lost three potential finalists (125, 135, and 152) he still led Hat Town to a championship.

Aside from being Coach of the Year, I'd give him props for being a sweet government/US history teacher. It's History Channel in the classroom, baby. Mmmm....government.....*drool*

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/09/04 04:24 AM

I definitely agree with that. We wnet in there with a supposedly inferior team and our guys scrapped it out. thats a tribute to the great Lee Woodford and Tony Andrade. Their hard work has paid off
Posted By: Strengthman

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/09/04 02:13 PM

You know way back up the list we were talking about injuries and making excuses, this is a very tough sport and at the end of the season all these young men are beat up - some complain about it some just show up and do the best they can. Ryan J. I was real impressed with the heart you showed
coming back from your injury to beat two good kids to take 3rd, I told your mother so, good luck with what ever you do.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/09/04 11:07 PM

Hey thanks strenghtman. Who are you?

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/10/04 12:14 PM

Just a great fan with the utmost respect for those of you that take to the mat.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/10/04 06:24 PM

oh ok, well thanks for your support Strenghtman

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/10/04 06:27 PM

"I love you, Strengthman." -NTB
"I love you more, NTB." -Strengthman
"I love YOU more, S-man." -NTB
"No I love YOU more, NTB." -S-man
"Nuh-uh" -NTB
"Yes-huh" -S-man
"Nuh-uh" -NTB
"Yes-huh" -S-man
***KISSKISSKISSKISSKISSKISSKISSKISSKISSKISS***
"I love you." (Simultaneous)

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/10/04 07:34 PM

Soo...am I not good anymore because I said I was hurt? That sucks.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/10/04 08:36 PM

No your real good, I don't believe you said you got beat at state or didn't perform well because you were hurt.
Prant sorry that I had respect for a young man that battled through an injury at State.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/10/04 09:39 PM

Strengthman, you know I was kidding. I love both of you.

Well, at least you.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/10/04 11:57 PM

Prant your a jerk!

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/11/04 03:39 AM

And "your" uneducated!

The swishes keep piling up.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/11/04 07:30 PM

Reguardless of what you guys are talking about...I just wanted everyone to know that this topic is closin in on 100th post. Thats stupendous!

By the way happy belated 100th post to me also! YEs....Score....its good!

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/11/04 09:38 PM

Congrats boach!

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/15/04 07:22 PM

I had the glorious oportunity to play for the mudchickens where we won a division title and I once scored 43 points in one game. try that on and see if it fits

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/15/04 07:32 PM

whoops wrong topic

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/15/04 07:48 PM

boach, you are round and fat, tell me is it faster for you to walk on your feet or just lean forward and roll?

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/29/04 05:12 AM

By my calculations (surely not as accurate as rocknraider's, for he is Asian), Manhattan has now been state champs for exactly one month.

Mmmmm....glory.....*Homer Simpson drool*
Posted By: rocknraider

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/29/04 05:00 PM

Pssshhh, being a wrestling team state champ is great and all, but id rather be like my Auntie Elizabeth and be a district spelling bee champion.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/29/04 08:00 PM

i'd rather be fat...like boach

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/31/04 07:59 PM

I feel fat the next time I see you....I am gonna beat cha like a blonde headed step child!

Com'on out and get cha whoopin! (Evander holyfield voice)

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/31/04 08:00 PM

so close to 100 post...let keep saw'n wood and get'r dun

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/31/04 08:45 PM

Hey, we won state. Cool. (Harry Dunn voice)

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/31/04 08:45 PM

I would also like to mention, that, in addition to TACO BELL 4 LIFE, my headgear also sported....MHS 2004 6a state champs!!

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/31/04 08:46 PM

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 03/31/04 08:48 PM

coughmhschampscough coughabilinenotcough

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 04/01/04 01:00 AM

you should go work for taco bell...i think they are hiring

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 04/18/04 02:08 AM

Still state champs, Nigel.

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 04/22/04 12:35 PM

Does Nigel work at Arby's?

Re: Manhappiness BLISS!!!!!!!! - 04/22/04 09:29 PM

yes boach he does.

We got state champ pics today they are awesome yet we are very very fat.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums