Posted By: Trego Wrestler

Rankings - 12/21/05 07:40 PM

Can anyone else get into the rankings.
Posted By: briksdad

Re: Rankings - 12/21/05 08:01 PM

Nope.
Posted By: Mom160

Re: Rankings - 12/22/05 01:14 AM

I wonder if he took it down because of all the complaining? That site must be a LOT of work, especially to do it with no positive recognition.
Posted By: Phantom-Teabag

Re: Rankings - 12/22/05 01:38 AM

Oh well its just a number besides someone's name. Im sure you can live without it for a few days. But ol Harry does a good job.
Posted By: Mike Furches

Re: Rankings - 12/22/05 01:49 AM

Made mention on another post a couple of days ago that the rankings are being redone. Should be up by the weekend.

http://www.usawks.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=006062
Posted By: Bronco Wrestler

Re: Rankings - 12/22/05 05:42 AM

I praise those who take it upon themselves to do the rankings on top of everything else they to do already as far as coaching. These guys deserve more credit then they deserve.

321A- Harry LaMar
4A- Bill DeWitt
5A- ?
6A- ?
Posted By: usawks1

Re: Rankings - 12/22/05 12:57 PM

I'm thinking ... no, I know ... that deserves a "swish!"
Posted By: Maniac

Re: Rankings - 12/22/05 03:01 PM

Mr. Salyer (Mr. Cut-n-Paste)

Maybe you could enlighten the rest of us and tell us exactly what FURS stands for? Bet ya don't even know..
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: Rankings - 12/22/05 03:46 PM

Furds makes no sense though. That's why you aren't invited on road trips, cause you don't see the FURS/FUR that caused us all a good chuckle, we were reflecting back to a funny moment when we witnessed from a resturant window in Blackwell, Oklahoma a guy pull up in a Mercedes and start loading a freaking opposum into a large gym looking bag and then toss it into the trunk...just as soon as he picked it up he took off. We were left just chuckling on how cheap somepeople would go to get FURS/FUR.

Re: Rankings - 12/22/05 08:05 PM

Yea with the prices of FUR being down lately, I would think you could find them a little cheaper than a opposum. But I guess if you prefer varmits then FUR is for you.

Re: Rankings - 12/22/05 08:06 PM

But to get back on track about the topic, I haven't been able to access the rankings lately either. They are nothing more than a number, I'm living proof.
Posted By: Mike Furches

Re: Rankings - 12/22/05 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Furches:
Made mention on another post a couple of days ago that the rankings are being redone. Should be up by the weekend.

http://www.usawks.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=006062
I hate to quote myself but sometimes I find I must.
Posted By: Phantom-Teabag

Re: Rankings - 12/23/05 02:32 AM

Hey richard how bout you just go make an extremely long post that no one will read. Your pretty good at that. How do you like them apples
Posted By: thug

Re: Rankings - 12/24/05 06:22 PM

Hahaha
I will agree with that. Who is that guy? Because that is all he does, write long a$$ posts no one reads. But the guy does know his stuff. Just shorten up the posts.
Posted By: Curtis Chenoweth

Re: Rankings - 12/28/05 04:03 AM

What is FURDS?
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums