Kansas Wrestling

DeShazer ... 4Xer

Posted By: grla

DeShazer ... 4Xer - 02/26/06 06:42 PM

Congrats to Tristan DeShazer who accomplished the much coveted, but rarely aquired 4 times State Champion. An awesome accomplishment. Good luck in the future, Tristan.
Posted By: new guy

Re: DeShazer ... 4Xer - 02/26/06 08:15 PM

did he ever lose?
Posted By: yo mama

Re: DeShazer ... 4Xer - 02/26/06 08:16 PM

Way to go Tristan. We knew you'd do it!
We can't wait to watch your college career.

Re: DeShazer ... 4Xer - 02/26/06 08:18 PM

Way to go Tristan. We knew you'd do it!
We can't wait to watch your college career.

Re: DeShazer ... 4Xer - 02/26/06 08:19 PM

I was going to say it four times,
but I couldn't say it enough.
Posted By: Dean Welsh

Re: DeShazer ... 4Xer - 02/26/06 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by new guy:
did he ever lose?
I believe Tommy Edgmon beat him a couple of times. I imagine Mr. Slayer could provide details for us.
Posted By: dangable

Re: DeShazer ... 4Xer - 02/26/06 09:01 PM

conner crumbliss from ac beat him his sophomore year...dzhr is a stud.
Posted By: mtisch

Re: DeShazer ... 4Xer - 02/26/06 11:09 PM

Congrats to Tristan DeShazer for an awesome High School Career. Congrats to his father and C. Knox and others for always being supportive and helping him grow and develope his skills. Congrats to the person who supports him by washing his clothes and putting food in front of him all those years of growth. It takes a lot of parental envolvement before they get to High Schol to make a Champion of a MAN and a Wrestling Champion. Way to go Tristan. A wrestler by the name of Marvio and his family has always enjoyed and respected you and your family, and competition in the sport of wrestling.
Posted By: spade is a spade

Re: DeShazer ... 4Xer - 02/27/06 12:11 AM

I know conner crumbliss beat him once his freshman year and edgmon beat him twice.
Posted By: titanwrestler

Re: DeShazer ... 4Xer - 02/27/06 03:17 AM

hey Tristan i'm proud of you, you had a great high school carear and I know that you will do great at the next level so congrates and and you will have all the south high wrestlers support.
Posted By: Shark16

Re: DeShazer ... 4Xer - 02/27/06 04:42 AM

Tristan's final match should have been videotaped and sold as an example of how to be pretty much perfect. It was a joy to watch. We'll miss this guy.
Best of luck Tristan.
Posted By: Shark16

Re: DeShazer ... 4Xer - 02/27/06 04:43 AM

Also, kudos to his family for providing the most spirited cheering section in the house Saturday.
Posted By: Curtis Chenoweth

Re: DeShazer ... 4Xer - 02/27/06 05:00 AM

Congrats Tristan!!!
Posted By: Kenny H. Taylor Jr.

Re: DeShazer ... 4Xer - 02/27/06 04:44 PM

Congrats lil cuz! Now that you are officially done as a high school wrestler, I can turn it up a notch in our work out sessions and beat the crap out of you! Good luck in making your desicion on what college to attend.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums