Kansas Wrestling

Missouri Valley College Open

Posted By: pokeno

Missouri Valley College Open - 02/07/10 05:58 AM

Anybody have any links to brackets/results?
Posted By: Husker Fan

Re: Missouri Valley College Open - 02/07/10 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By: pokeno

I went on their website and on their schedule it currently reads that the meet was cancelled.

Re: Missouri Valley College Open - 02/07/10 03:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Husker Fan
Originally Posted By: pokeno

I went on their website and on their schedule it currently reads that the meet was cancelled.

Actually I was looking at the wrong date. However, it did not appear that it had the results listed yet on its website.
Posted By: Coach Alley

Re: Missouri Valley College Open - 02/08/10 02:49 AM

I know they had the tournament by looking at Univ. Central Oklahoma's web site. Three Kansas guys placed for UCO. Jarett Edison was first, Chris Watson wrestling as a Red Shirt Unattach was thrid and Trison Graham placed 5th.
Posted By: DDUB

Re: Missouri Valley College Open - 02/08/10 05:56 PM

Chris was beaten by Joe Cornejo (#1 NAIA 157, another Kansas Guy) 4-2 in OT to get to the backside of the bracket.
Posted By: CoachEd

Re: Missouri Valley College Open - 02/08/10 08:27 PM

Jarrett said that Chris Watson wrestled very well and wrestled Joseph well also. Overall, seemed like a good tourney. I missed it but Jarrett gave a good report.

Ms Jenni

Re: Missouri Valley College Open - 02/09/10 12:32 AM

They are up on the Missouri Valley website now.

http://www.moval.edu/athletics/wrestlingm/results/2010/MVC%20Open%202010%20Brackets.PDF
Posted By: ike

Re: Missouri Valley College Open - 02/09/10 12:57 AM

I see former Labette Cardinal and returning AA Scott Berens got a win over(and finished higher) Trison Graham. I wonder if we should expect to see Berens back in the line-up for the Bronchos. It's Berens senior campaign...I hope we see him for the rest of the year.
Posted By: Chase

Re: Missouri Valley College Open - 02/09/10 04:58 AM

I see Cornejo gave up a inj. def. next round and didnt finish out the tournament? whats the status there?
Posted By: nastyway

Re: Missouri Valley College Open - 02/09/10 11:05 PM

a
Posted By: Stevie08

Re: Missouri Valley College Open - 02/10/10 12:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Chase
I see Cornejo gave up a inj. def. next round and didnt finish out the tournament? whats the status there?

It also has him as a DQ for the rest of the tournament.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums