Kansas Wrestling

Video from Freestyle/Greco State?

Posted By: graplemonkey

Video from Freestyle/Greco State? - 05/04/21 05:44 PM

I thought I seen cameras at the tables which I assumed were videoing the matches from this past weekend? It doesn't appear to be an option to review these matches on Trackwrestling, that I can see though. Was I mistaken? Were there not matside cameras at each table, and if so how can we view them as it's not appearing as a normal option within Track as I've seen and utilized before. If I was mistaken, sorry to bother anyone with this post.
Thank you!
Posted By: ChiroDT

Re: Video from Freestyle/Greco State? - 05/05/21 03:55 PM

I asked about that and they said the cameras didn't have memory cards in them so they weren't running them, unfortunate
Posted By: graplemonkey

Re: Video from Freestyle/Greco State? - 05/05/21 09:20 PM

ChiroDT,
Thank you for finding out & responding. I guess I should have not assumed they were working and filmed like I normally do! LOL! Thanks again for the update!
Posted By: Mike Juby

Re: Video from Freestyle/Greco State? - 05/06/21 11:13 AM

That was my fault. I planned on broadcasting video, as we had in the past, but was unaware that procedures with Trackcast now requires us to make arrangements with them in advance. By the time we contacted them it was the weekend and they were unable to accommodate us. We were ready to go with video, but nowhere to send it. I apologize for the oversight.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums