Kansas Wrestling

Girls State

Posted By: Pelland

Girls State - 02/09/09 01:28 PM

I see there are two tournaments... March 1 & March 22. Is this correct?
Posted By: CoachEd

Re: Girls State - 02/09/09 02:42 PM

yes, one is the USAW state and the other is the USGWA state...both in McPherson.

Also we are planning a HS dual situation so if you know any HS girls that can participate...please have them contact us.
Posted By: 2bentleymom

Re: Girls State - 02/22/09 03:40 AM

WHICH ONE DO YOU NEED TO WRESTLE AND PLACE IN TO GO TO NATIONALS?

Re: Girls State - 02/22/09 04:44 PM

Neither, at this point there is no qualifying restrictions on the USAW or USGWA National Tourneys.

Ms. Jenni

Re: Girls State - 02/23/09 06:21 AM

Thanks
Posted By: wrstgmom43

Re: Girls State - 02/25/09 02:17 PM

Jenni how are the numbers looking for Mac this weekend?
Posted By: VERONICA&RONNIE1

Re: Girls State - 03/02/09 01:17 AM

just want to say this tourney went good.... i just hope telsa from eudora is ok....

Re: Girls State - 03/02/09 01:34 AM

Yes it was a great day with record numbers...90 girls competing. I will check on tesla and see what happened.

Ms. Jenni
Posted By: Lance J. Engel

Re: Girls State - 03/02/09 01:39 AM

Lennie went to the Hospital to check on her, she had no broken ribs but did suffer some torn cartilage. We hope her a speedy recovery. Thanks to all who came, especially those who were willing to pitch in and help. Hope to see you again the 22nd. Especially Tesla.

Re: Girls State - 03/02/09 01:50 AM

Awesome news...Can't wait until the 22nd....

Ms. Jenni

Re: Girls State - 03/02/09 02:41 PM

I WILL LET VERONICA KNOW THAT SHE DIDNT HAVE ANY BROKEN RIBS... HOPE SHE GETS BETTER SOON... THANKS FOR CHECKING ON HER FOR US.... WE WERE REALLY CONCERN ABOUT HER...THANKDS AGAIN
Posted By: wrstgmom43

Re: Girls State - 03/02/09 04:58 PM

Great tournament again! We look forward to taking our daughter, Emily Condella, to it every year. She did awesome and took first. Loved watching the other girls wrestle. I am glad to hear the Endora is good. Being a nurse, I thought she had at least broken a rib. There were several injuries, including my daughter, but that happens in wrestling. She is okay, just pinched or sprained her neck. Way to go girls!

Re: Girls State - 03/03/09 12:13 AM

I cant wait until the 22nd Leea has never had as much fun as she did on Sunday..all the girls did so well..Glad to hear all the injuries were not career ending..wishing all a speedy recovery and see you on the 22nd..
Posted By: Scooby

Re: Girls State - 03/03/09 06:45 PM

Any information on results

looking for around the 140 to 145 14 and under maybe-

Re: Girls State - 03/11/09 03:07 AM

i wanted to check to see how tesla was doing its been a week or so... hope shes doing well and feeling better... please let me know......thanks
Posted By: Brooke Bogren

Re: Girls State - 03/17/09 07:07 PM

USAW GIRLS STATE IN MCPHERSON THIS SUNDAY!! DON'T FORGET! Hoping to make this one as big as our USGWA tournament a couple weeks ago.

SEE YOU THERE!!!

Brooke Bogren
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums