Kansas Wrestling

Girls Freestyle Practices

Posted By: CoachEd

Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/05/09 03:13 AM

Coach Ed asked me to post this...please pass the word.

He could do a practice next Saturday at noon. We have the opportunity to go to a tourney but all the girls have been asking about practice and April is going to be tough. We could arrange the location by who all thinks they could attend.
I need anyone that is available for practice this next Saturday, April 11th at noon. to call or email Coach Ed. His cell is 316-259-5399. Thanks.

Ms Jenni
Posted By: wrstgmom43

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/06/09 04:37 PM

Let us know when and where and we will bring Emily Condella to practice.
Posted By: Kaylee Shoaf

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/07/09 02:18 AM

kaylee is planning on being there just let us know where and are you going to have any weekday practices?

kaylee s.

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/07/09 11:09 PM

We practice FS every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday in Wichita at NW HS at 13th and Tyler from 6-8:30pm...call Coach Ed with any questions or concerns...316-259-5399. We cannot have practice in Wichita this Saturday...we are trying for Burlingame. Stay tuned for further developments.

Ms Jenni
Posted By: Brooke Bogren

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/08/09 01:33 AM

There will be practice on Saturday at noon in Burlingame. It will be held at Burlingame High School. See You there!!! Call or email if you need directions.

Burlingame High School

100 Bloomquist Dr

Burlingame, KS 66413

Saturday, April 11th

Noon-3:00

See You Saturday!!!!

Brooke Bogren

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/08/09 06:54 PM

we need directions please, coming from the south on 75 highway.
kaylee shoaf
Posted By: Darren Blake

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/08/09 09:41 PM

75 N. to Hwy 56 W. at Four Corners. Continue on 56 through Scranton and on into Burlingame. Once in Burlingame take the first right passed Caseys. the School will be a couple blocks up on the left.

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/09/09 12:18 PM

Okay, I lied. Emily will not be at practice on Saturday d/t the drive and brother's b-day party. Sorry. She will try to make the Wichita practices on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursdays. Thank you.

The Condella's

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/09/09 09:53 PM

Ho wmany are really going to be able to practice this Saturday in Burlingame at noon? Please post, call or email....Coach Ed will be testy if he drives all the way up there and no one is there...Head Count Please...you all want good partners too...don't forget it is Easter Weekend...Sound off girls...

Ms. Jenni

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/10/09 05:23 PM

Emily will not be there, she has been practicing FR/GR with the Circle group. But she will try to make some of the NW practices.

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/10/09 11:42 PM

Practice is on...see you all there.

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/11/09 12:34 AM

kaylee and mandy are coming

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/11/09 02:19 AM

i doubt mandy is coming

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/11/09 09:23 PM

Practice was good today...they are on their way home. Body BAr is coming up ladies...we need to get ready...the weekend of May 1-2,2009.

Ms. Jenni

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/12/09 12:52 AM

Ok the next practice is two weeks from tomorrow...Sunday, April 26th at noon in Wichita at NW HS. Let me know who all can come so we can match up partners...this is the last week before Body Bar in Colorado...I have hotels if anyone needs one.

Ms Jenni

Also if you still need singlets or t shirt and shorts...email me at kansaskrusaders@yahoo.com

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/14/09 04:17 PM

I will make sure that Emily is there on Sunday April 26th.

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/14/09 08:14 PM

ms. Jenni,
please save two rooms for us. thanks and i will ask my mom what size of signlets i need and let you know.

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/22/09 02:00 AM

We have practice this Sunday in Wichita at NW HS at noon...see you there.

Ms. Jenni
Posted By: 2bentleymom

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/23/09 07:17 PM

Leea will be there this Sunday in Wichita for Practice..I will bring the article in the newspaper for you to view and is her singlets and short shirt in? see you sunday

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/23/09 07:33 PM

yes, I have all her stuff...You paid everything but the singlets.

See You Sunday.

Ms. Jenni

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/24/09 12:50 PM

girls...we need to get ready for body bar...neeed to see you at practice sunday. if you are going to body bar...email or call or pm me....need to get a head count.

ms jenni

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/24/09 03:03 PM

Emily Condella will definately be there.

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 04/26/09 02:25 AM

kaylee shoaf is going i just need to get registered my mom is going to do that today

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 05/08/09 05:38 PM

No practice this Sunday...Have fun with your mothers!!!!!!!!!!!

Next practice will be next weekend. Wrestle Saturday at the WSU tourney...girls brackets available. Stay over for the River Festival concert and fireworks and practice with Coach Ed on Sunday at NW HS in Wichita at noon. Call Coach Ed with questions....316-259-5399.

Ms Jenni

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 05/17/09 01:38 PM

No practice today....keep an eye out for the next practices...you HS girls going to Fargo need to contact me.

Ms Jenni
316-990-8914

Re: Girls Freestyle Practices - 06/07/09 02:45 AM

No girls practice on Sunday June 7th....we need to get the rest of our practices scheduled so everyone email me your schedules for June and July.

Ms Jenni
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums