Lets start hearing some good constructive comments about tournaments...but if you post negative try to give some poitives as well.

1. Started late- so whats new frown
2. I always enjoy the seating in rose hill, wish all schools had backs on the seats. smile
3. ok i know this may not be a dig deal but it was exciting to have hot water in a very clean bathroom. smile
4. The announcer, nice job, when we werent hoopin and hollerin we could here you nicely, you kept the matches going. Table workers, great job everyone kept things smoothly running. smile
5. You know there has to be something to complain i mean constructively critisize. Folks just because this is a JV tournament does not mean we shouldnt care> but i think 1 min rounds went out when the boys were 10 years old. Just because you started late does not mean you should short change the wrestlers they need mat time as well.
mad
Coaches how come no one complained about this?

overall i give the tournament 7.5 Good score I think at least I can say i enjoyed my saturday

As a last personal note I saw alot more lady wrestlers then i normally see and they always conduct themselves very well. But to the one wrestler who walked around with her singlet down and nothing but a sports bra on, WOW while the boys i was surrounded by really loved the show, please think about your actions and how they reflect on all the ladies. Pretty sure that was a little more show than is allowed at school functions. There is a reason its called a sports BRA. Maybe an under armour might be more appropriate.

Last comment:
NICE JOB THANK YOU FOR OPENING YOUR SCHOOL FOR THE WRESTLERS TO GET IN A NICE TOURNAMENT BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS.

D. Moon

"It's not easy being a mom. If it were easy, dads would do it."