Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
PARENTS INFORMATION FOR FARGO: #190987 07/07/11 02:00 PM
K
Kansas_Coach Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Parents,

Below is a checklist of things that you can make sure and take care of if your son is wrestling at Fargo.

1. Medical Waiver Form-this has to be filled out and submitted to me upon arrival at McPherson for team camp on July 13. If you have mailed it to me you do not need to print off another one. I tried to make copies for those that attended the duals in Oklahoma City but those that we picked up in the Wichita area, I did not have a chance to do that. If you could take a few minutes and just fill another one out I would appreciate it. THIS HAS TO BE TURNED IN FOR THE TOURNAMENT!

2. Balance paid in full. The total cost is $500. This covers the expenses of camp and the tournament. The wrestlers will be fed 3 meals per day at the camp and once we get to Fargo. They will also receive any National Team gear & singlets necessary. If you have sent a deposit of $50 to me, your balance due is $450.

3. Send your child with the following for we will depart straight to Fargo after camp.
-Plenty of workout clothes for camp
-Bedding and toiletries for the entire trip. This is sleeping bag and pillow, shower gel, and any other bathroom items necessary.
-Some spending cash. I would not send them much. They might need enough for a shirt, snacks, etc...
-Phone Charger. We will make sure your child stays in contact with you during the tournament.
-Usually wrestlers like to pack a small fan for their rooms in Fargo. The dorms do not have their Air Conditioning on this time year, so the fan will help. Last year the weather was great, but we have been there when it was very HOT.
-HAVE A PLAN ON HOW YOUR WRESTLER WILL BE GETTING BACK HOME ALREADY DECIDED BEFORE THEY GET TO MCPHERSON!!!

If your wrestler gets beat out of the tournament early, we will have Coaches that start bringing those wrestlers home immediately. You should plan a way/method for your child to get home before camp starts. If we are the only means necessary? Once we have 10-15 wrestlers finished, we will load those up and head back to KS. IT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PICK YOUR WRESTLER UP IN LAWRENCE ONCE THEY RETURN. It is very possible for this to be late in the evening so start planning now.
WE WILL NOT BE TRANPORTING WRESTLERS ACROSS THE STATE WHEN WE RETURN!

If you have any questions, you can email me or call me at the following:
russell_hermreck@usd368.org
913-226-8946

Russ Hermreck
Kansas Cadet & Junior Director

Russ Hermreck
Kansas Cadet Director
Paola Wrestling Coach
Re: PARENTS INFORMATION FOR FARGO: [Re: Kansas_Coach] #191028 07/12/11 02:29 PM
K
Kansas_Coach Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Parents please remember to bring a completed MEDICAL WAIVER/CONSENT form with you filled out for registration tomorrow. Registration is from noon - 2pm in Parsons Hall(Dorm) in McPherson. This is the same dorm we stayed at last year.

Russ Hermreck
Kansas Cadet Director
Paola Wrestling Coach
Re: PARENTS INFORMATION FOR FARGO: [Re: Kansas_Coach] #191038 07/12/11 04:28 PM
K
Kevin Howell Offline
K
Are there any cadets that are going to Fargo for GR/FS that might be able to provide a ride to Parker Howell back from Lawrence to Wichita.
Thank you,

Moderated by  Coach T.Gonzales 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 203 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,958
Posts250,396
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)