Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Cheerleading in wrestling? #68473 01/07/05 06:45 PM
W
wrestlingchic4u Offline
W
wow....i didnt know pounding on the mat/floor required you to be good.....in my opinion any person can do that...and...im sorry but you dont get a scholorship in college to be a wrestling cheerleader...maybe basketball or football...but not wrestling...do you even seen college cheerleaders at wrestling events? yeah didnt think so....why dont you stick with football and basketball

Re: Cheerleading in wrestling? #68474 01/07/05 06:46 PM
W
wrestlingchic4u Offline
W
and....cheerleaders for wrestling...would be like having cheerleaders for baseball and softball....its pretty pointless!

Re: Cheerleading in wrestling? #68475 01/08/05 10:53 AM
P
PiPhigirl Offline
P
wrestlingchic4u, you seem pretty jealous of these cheerleaders.... obviously you've never attended any sort of college wrestling match. In fact if I recall correctly the last Oklahoma State match I went to there were wrestling cheerleaders cheering on the wrestlers. Oklahoma State seems to have it figured out being the No. 1 wrestling team in the nation and they have cheerleaders at their home wrestling matches....go figure! That goes for OU too, I've seen the OU cheerleaders at their home meets in Norman also. And I'd say their program is up to par too. The only reason cheering for wrestling in college is so rare is because today wrestling in college is so rare. The programs get little recognition and not enough funding, so of course schools don't have the funds or interest to have cheerleaders for college wrestling. So before you run your mouth off about college cheerleading and wrestling you need to actually know something about cheerleading for wrestling which you obviously do not.

Re: Cheerleading in wrestling? #68476 01/08/05 10:02 PM
W
wrestlingchic4u Offline
W
exactly those are home duals....thats fine...but why is there a need to take them to the tournaments? no im not jealous of cheerleaders i actually use to be one...and i knwo what im talking about ive been around wreslting since i was 5 years old....i just think sometimes it gets a little annoying and some cheerleading squads NOT ALL do not even pay attention

Re: Cheerleading in wrestling? #68477 01/09/05 12:21 AM
number two Offline
THIS POST NEEDS TO BE DELEATED WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE. NOT SURE WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS BRONCO BUT I THINK YOU JUST ENJOY THE ARGUING WITH ALL THE WOMAN.

jim ryan
Re: Cheerleading in wrestling? #68478 01/09/05 06:37 AM
L
Little Buster Offline
L
yeah bronko wrestler and wrestlingchick4u...cool your stuff. let them do what they like to do. i for one have already stated that i like cheerleaders. sure they may not win matches for you but they DO cheer you on. Even if your wude to them and call them names they still do their duity for you. They take a lot of critisizm from wrestlers and everyone else and they still keep going. i belive that they are better people than you for the fact that they arent puting others down AND THEY STILL CHEER FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DO PUT THEM DOWN. im getting tired of hearing all the negative about cheerleaders, lets concentraite on the good that they do such as suport the team, cheer you on, give excelent back rubs, give us goodies at special tournoments after weigh-in, and of course be respectfull to you.

Dont have a cow, its just a post
Re: Cheerleading in wrestling? #68479 01/09/05 06:49 AM
chewbacca Offline
i dont understand how people could be so passionatly against cheerleaders. they don't spread the plague or do any evil deeds, they simply support their school.

Maybe you're not an ugly human, but a good looking ape.....with exceptional verbal skills.
Re: Cheerleading in wrestling? #68480 01/10/05 12:42 AM
abominable snowman Offline
I have one thing to say. Thank you to those who support cheerleaders. Good Luck to all you wrestlers!

Re: Cheerleading in wrestling? #68481 01/10/05 03:29 AM
SCWRESTLINGFAN Offline
Little Buster is right we do put up with a lot of crap from the wrestlers...some teams more than others...but still it's basically all the same. I really don't have much more to say, I'd be wasting my energy to say what I want because what I want to say is a repeat of what a lot of people have said on here already so basically just reread the post. O and by the way Norton cheerleaders I was very impressed with your squad yesterday and the meet. And Derby cheerleaders I have always been impressed with your squad at the Garden City Invitaional. See you guys soon.

Trust it: Trust Life and trust everything about it.
Re: Cheerleading in wrestling? #68482 01/10/05 03:38 AM
B
Bronco Wrestler Offline
B
Scott City cheerleader- which one were you? please don't tell me your the one that in the middle front of your squd during the finals...b/c well yea i won't say anything, but there was a couple others that weren't too bad

Jim- Yes i do like to argue with people, i say stuff to just get a rise out of people, and this argument about it being a sport/for spectators etc. is something i argue about everyday w/ cheerleaders and dancers....but it's all good i'm glad they do supports us, but they do get annoying.

SCC- do you know my uncle terry ryan? or his wife glenda?

Alex R. Ryan
KSHSAA Official #15616
USAWKS Official #707
Re: Cheerleading in wrestling? #68483 01/10/05 03:42 AM
SCWRESTLINGFAN Offline
i don't really know terry but i know glenda...and what about the girl in the middle of our squad during the finals?

Trust it: Trust Life and trust everything about it.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 291 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,964
Posts250,402
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)