Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Is there any way we can get the Strawn vs. Sutton-Kearn video on line? #82372 03/04/06 04:09 AM
D
Dean Welsh Offline
D
It might work better to dub the orginals to VHS tapes and then sale the tapes. This way people could view them whenever they wanted to without using up valuable HD space.

If any profit was made from selling the dubbed VHS tapes - they could be donated for/to something related to KS wrestling.

A few years ago i bought a tape of the 1-2-3a finals. It was fun to watch. It was good quality stuff since a real tv crew did it.

Something to think about.

D. Dean Welsh, Junction City
***Dean plays well with others!!! ;-)
Re: Is there any way we can get the Strawn vs. Sutton-Kearn video on line? #82373 03/04/06 04:49 AM
Future Wrestlin Mom Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by bigosteve:
I'll make a wager, we won't see the video on line.
Have faith in "the swayz" you'll see it online.

Re: Is there any way we can get the Strawn vs. Sutton-Kearn video on line? #82374 03/04/06 04:59 AM
A
Aaron Sweazy Offline
A
Quote:
Originally posted by dwelsh:
It might work better to dub the orginals to VHS tapes and then sale the tapes. This way people could view them whenever they wanted to without using up valuable HD space.

If any profit was made from selling the dubbed VHS tapes - they could be donated for/to something related to KS wrestling.

A few years ago i bought a tape of the 1-2-3a finals. It was fun to watch. It was good quality stuff since a real tv crew did it.

Something to think about.
I'd say dub it off along with some other highlights of those two and give the money to them for finances to something like competitions or even make it a scholarship.

Yours in wrestling,

The Swayz
swayz.wrestling@gmail.com recruiting help, promoting the sport& more!
Re: Is there any way we can get the Strawn vs. Sutton-Kearn video on line? #82375 03/05/06 11:03 PM
Nigel Isom Offline
If anyone has the tape send it to me and I will put it on here for all to see

William Nigel Isom
KSHSAA Official # 14274
USAWKS # 577
Riley KS
Re: Is there any way we can get the Strawn vs. Sutton-Kearn video on line? #82376 03/10/06 09:37 PM
W
wrestlingfan65 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
i Havent seen anything on here for a while just wondering what was going on with this video? Thanx

Jason Malay

So that makes you a Jewfin?
Re: Is there any way we can get the Strawn vs. Sutton-Kearn video on line? #82377 03/10/06 10:37 PM
B
Bronco Wrestler Offline
B
Quote:
Originally posted by bking:
Quote:
Originally posted by wrestlingfan65:
i Havent seen anything on here for a while just wondering what was going on with this video? Thanx
Looks like we need to watch out for those who hand out empty promises. I don't believe it is going to be on here. A lot of talkers, we need more dooers.
There are those who work behind the scenes. There really are people who care and do what it takes to get what people want.

What I'm getting at is, the videos will be posted, they are being dubbed off right now, as well as some other highlights from previous years (kids).

If you wish to bash those who try, keep doing it, but just because there isn't a day to day update doesn't mean something isn't being done.

Alex R. Ryan
KSHSAA Official #15616
USAWKS Official #707
Re: Is there any way we can get the Strawn vs. Sutton-Kearn video on line? #82378 03/11/06 01:16 AM
usawks1 Offline
I have to agree with bking here. Sometimes it seems that our "fans" of the sport are more interested in self-promotion and glorification.

The other thing that bothers me is the juvenile way we have members arguing amongst themselves. I would think someone should be man enough to knock off the junior high game playing!

But what fun would there be in adult behavior?

Are you making a POSITIVE difference in the life of kids?

Randy Hinderliter
USAW Kansas
KWCA Rep/Coaches Liaison
Ottawa University Volunteer Assistant
Re: Is there any way we can get the Strawn vs. Sutton-Kearn video on line? #82379 03/11/06 04:33 AM
M
mike fairleigh Offline
M
As nearly as I can tell, the plan to air a video began about March 3. It is now March 10, at least 5 people including some moderator figures have slung mud at one another, accusing some of trying to win the Kansas Wrestling Supporter Medal of Honor using false means, etc. etc.... SHEESH! It has only been a few years since I couldn't get a set of pictures developed at Dillons in much less time... are we so into the instant gratification game that it is cool to beat up whoever is trying to get the video online? Personally, I am grateful to Alex for making the attempt. I doubt if any of those people that are presently using him for traction likely availed themselves of the service he put together concerning the availability of the Russel Regional. The point is that now that the season is over, the testosterone is building and we releive it by jumping on each other here. A pox on all your houses!

Re: Is there any way we can get the Strawn vs. Sutton-Kearn video on line? #82380 03/11/06 05:01 AM
E
eyeofthetiger Offline
E
I agree with bking, as far as bronco wrestler trying to make others percieve him as "holier than thou"

Re: Is there any way we can get the Strawn vs. Sutton-Kearn video on line? #82381 03/11/06 06:40 AM
A
Aaron Sweazy Offline
A
Quote:
Originally posted by bking:
One other thing, can you, the Swayz, and Chenoweth sincerely swear before God that your FUR comments and signatures had nothing to do with Mr. Salyer? Answer that question with honesty and integrity.
Salyer made a great suggestion with Furds but I will tell you again that the whole deal actually started out with the Fur story in Oklahoma. Alex Ryan's mom even found Jackalopes to give to Chenoweth and I as a commemoration of the event, thus starting the FUR Club, not FURDS club. I think their is someone else that is president of that club, probably someone fired from Circle is my guess.

Yours in wrestling,

The Swayz
swayz.wrestling@gmail.com recruiting help, promoting the sport& more!
Re: Is there any way we can get the Strawn vs. Sutton-Kearn video on line? #82382 03/11/06 06:56 AM
B
Bronco Wrestler Offline
B
Quote:
Originally posted by eyeofthetiger:
I agree with bking, as far as bronco wrestler trying to make others percieve him as "holier than thou"
You really need to rethink that last comment. I am in no way on here trying to make people think I'm better than everyone else. I just report things and give my opinions on things, take them for what they're worth.

The last thing is, if you really want the personal attack to have credability sign your name at the end of it.

Alex

Alex R. Ryan
KSHSAA Official #15616
USAWKS Official #707
Re: Is there any way we can get the Strawn vs. Sutton-Kearn video on line? [Re: Future Wrestlin Mom] #130707 08/13/08 02:28 PM
bigosteve Offline
Originally Posted By: Future Wrestlin Mom
Quote:
Originally posted by bigosteve:
I'll make a wager, we won't see the video on line.
Have faith in "the swayz" you'll see it online.

Faith?, I believe in results, where is the video?

Big ol boys just aren't all that fast, and Yellow and Black is where it is at.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 253 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,964
Posts250,402
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)