Thanks coach Brown
Belive me we have talked to Rod Spellman all the time and even Don have been talking but at the same time its time for him to have time for his Girls and his wife, and he loves golf so that being said we all understand.
The schools in kansas are looking at rule ten coaches like Holton has done none of the three are teachers and there are other schools that have went to rule ten coaches and did great.
I think one of the things that happened in Brown county is there are three clubs in brown county like Horton, Hiawatha and Sabetha takes a few kids out of the kids wrestling program includeing three that are from Horton wrestling for Holton and four wrestling for Doniphan wrestling club so its hard to have the numbers it takes to build a club and keep then together.
You have a very good asst. in the George boy, and I have been around him and his brother and they wrestled the same time with are asst. coach Don.
Teams like Clay Center that have somewheres around 70 kids wrestling in the program have a great advanage over teams like ours.
Its hard to fine kids that would like to wrestle in High School and just start there eight grade year. Most of then either get beat up till they quit or don't relize how much work it is.
Wrestling is the hardest sport in High School to be good at and not many kids want to work at it that much.