Greg,

If you can make a two day event into a one day event you will not have lodging costs. If you make Kansas events more attractive then less teams will leave Kansas, more savings. I DO NOT want to be on record as stating I want 8 or 9, I believe 7 is fine. We are in agreement, sort of. smile

Out of state teams will not come to our one day events if they are not willing to violate the National Federation rule. I don't think that many are now... Yes, it will increase matches and that is a GOOD thing! The current point system really doesn't work, another topic. We have already broken the NF weigh in rule so be it. We are already renegades. Someone has to lead the change. Perhaps our success will entice others to follow or for the NF to change.

Most of the out-of-state events we go to are two-day events or are set up to comply where there are not forfeits, according to the results data I quickly reviewed.

How do we convince them Greg? What can the parents do to help push change through your system? We just need a little guidance.

Thanks
Will

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com