Coach Ed, Jenni, Brooke, and Coach Ogdon,
Karissa and I wish that the girls in Oklahoma had as much support for girls wrestling as the girls in Kansas have.
I know there are lots of people that have helped to try and grow girls wrestling in Kansas the Engels, Gonzales, Fredricksens, Mercers and I am sure there are many more.
All the people involved with the Kansas Krusaders accepted and welcomed Karissa with open arms even though she was from Oklahoma. We have driven to practices and tournaments many times and the attendance by the girls in Kansas has been disappointing.
I am not sure why you girls are not showing up for these opportunities, maybe we are just more wrestling crazy then most people. Karissa is in Amarillo TX. rite now at a girls tournament because we do what we have to do to get matches with other girls and support girls wrestling.
The girls of Kansas need to wake up and take advantage of the AWSOME support they get before it is gone, then they will be like us having to go to other states to get competition with no support from anybody but their parents.
Kansas Krusaders, Karissa and I will continue to attend and support all of your functions that we can from now intill the Krusaders are no more.
Girls of Kansas if you really want to wrestle and not be just a sideshow then STEP UP AND PROVE IT!
Are you going to let a girl from Oklahoma show up and support your State Team, The Kansas Krusaders more then you do?
Coach Ed and Ms. Jenni we will see you every chance we can.
Thank You for all that you do for girls wrestling.
Tony & Karissa Avallone

Dad of Karissa 119lb and Brantley 103lb High School