Originally Posted By: bockman
this is a much tougher bracket and i think its the same weight difference from 64 to 73 depending on what hartley and newton weigh. I think newton wrestled at 76 this last weekend and think jackson is in the upper 70's but brycen has to practice against him all the time so shouldnt be that big of a deal. schroeder gets number one seed, newton 2, hartley 3 bockover or fisher 4 depending on if fisher goes there or i think they might have a family function that weekend. then you still have robinson, spexarth, miller and we can add one more maybe bugner and he might get the 4 seed instead. now thats a true all-star bracket. nothing against those lighter weight kids but at least 3 of these kids have placed at nationals and 5 of them have placed at state from 6 under up. i just want to get my kid some quality matches. 73 and 76 are short kids in this area.

Dylan did wrestle 76 last weekend in Ellis. He has not weighed in over 77 all year and is usually right around 76 but he chooses to wrestle 80.

Darren Newton