Originally Posted By: Anklepick123
Originally Posted By: Bronco Wrestler
Originally Posted By: Anklepick123
Originally Posted By: Dylan Campbell
The kid never lost to a Kansas wrestler. I got on here expecting to see someone congratulating him on one of the most amazing careers in Kansas history and instead it's a ridiculous thread about classes again.

Noone has beat him. He's not "second best" to anybody until someone proves it with more than an opinion on a talk forum.

Well Mr. Campbell, with Colt's schedule being incredibly weak...it's hard for someone to prove that when colt is not attending any of the high calibur tournaments

He's a 4x State Champion, that's 4 times he's won the only tournament that matters.

What credentials do you have to discredit him?

Im just saying its a very bold statement saying hes the best wrestler in kansas (hes a stud dont get me wrong) and your getting this by only looking at his state finishes. Im sorry to break it to you 321a fans but 321a state is a barely above average tournament. If your tired of being ragged on then back it up and go to newton, the bobcat, garden city ect...

This is ridiculous. People like you were a lot quieter when western kansas was the hands down best in the state. You make these accusations and I bet that you've never even seen the tournament.

I don't know everyone that Rogers has beat, but here's a couple off the top of my head: Colt beat Collin Hase twice who just became an all-american. The last time I counted Jace Campbell had beaten 9 wrestlers on Chief's All-Class Rankings including #1's Zac Sparr (freestyle) and Tyler Anderson (kids state '07 or '08). Colt beat Jace twice freshman year, handily.

When Caldwell and Beard won their 4th, did you hear anything but congratulations from us? Did we make any dumbass comments like the fact that every wrestler Caldwell beat at state had 7 losses? Did we make a huge fuss when Kriss pinned Beard? They were awesome wrestlers and we gave them the respect they deserved.

By the way I didn't say that Colt was hands down the best wrestler in Kansas. I said that he's not second best to anyone until someone proves it with more than an opinion on a talk forum, referring to the initial post where he was presumed to be "second best" to several people in a retro-dated mock state at each class.

Dylan Campbell
Oakley, KS
dylan.cia@hotmail.com