Why dont D1 break off from our union!!!!!!!!!! Go join Missouri.. It would be a win win for us.. We could get state moved to the middle of the state where it's a little less driving for everybody else. Spread the revenue this big tournament produces. Let our kids wrastle and be proud of there accomplishments. Not be embarassed of there parents who sit on the internet all day and cry like sissy's. I'm wondering how many of these whiners wear dress's. Some of us don't sit in a office all day. We have cattle and land to work so we can keep ya fed good so you have the energy to complain more. I completely enjoy watching any kid from any where that is worth his grit. And I truely love watching some tough corn fed boys who show up for the love of the sport that don't complain and don't explain. I guess some of you should BRING IT not SING IT. Some of you are a embarassement of the sport. I feel sorry for your kids cause your raising another generation that wants everything handed to them, the rules always bent to serve them, and whoaa is me life is so unfair and hard. Some people need to GROW UP... some parents need to GET A LIFE and quit living through there kids.