Originally Posted By: RichardDSalyer
Originally Posted By: Cokeley
I think we should be nothing but THANKFUL for Chief Renegade. He doesn't have a dog in the fight but his passion and dedication are second to none. He has nothing but accuracy in mind, no bias or favortism. We should all embrace this and refrain from posting criticism directed at him.
Will:
Your defense of Eric comes as no surprise as several years ago, I pointed out that Eric and Will should provide a disclaimer in their deification of one another since they were friends.

Eric attempts to come across as the know it all and expert on Kansas High School wrestling and I have several issues with his attitude. At one point, several years ago, when I was criticizing his rankings and questioned his knowledge of certain wrestlers, he stated he had seen all of the ranked wrestlers wrestle. That statement was false. All of the "certain wrestlers" that you mentioned, I HAD seen wrestle. Entirely true.

Should I remind you of the arguement, several years ago, between Eric and Joe Bach's father over Joe's weight? Again, only as good as the information that I received.

Should I remind you of the statement Eric made about being from a certain part of Kansas when Eric is from Oklahoma.I am "from" Prairie Village, KS and I am "from" Oklahoma originally. I was born in Colorado. My Dad was born in Georgia. What is the issue here?

When Eric states factually he knows the weight a wrestler will be participating at this year, when the wrestler has yet to step on the scale at his high school for hydration testing, the statements are simply his guesswork.I guess you haven't read my first post on the AC thread. Informed guesswork is less "simple" than random guessing.

When Eric declares a competitors rankings topic to be dead, it comes across as sour grapes, at best.[color:blue]Only because the author of the thread told me that and listed his post as the final one.[color:blue]

Eric is certainly entitled to his opinion as I am mine.

Last edited by Chief Renegade; 10/14/10 10:55 AM.

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12