I enjoy the rankings. I agree sometimes and I disagree sometimes, but just like the National Enquirer, I read the headlines while I'm waiting in line. The people at work make fun of me for spending the time on the forum that I do. I am a wrestling fan and it is my FAVORITE sport. My son wasn't ranked in the preseason last year and then he was at the end of the season. This year, he has already been ranked and fallen off of the rankings. He's been busy. I still enjoy reading them. When he is ranked, I like the fact that he is getting the respect that I believe he deserves. When he is not ranked, I like the fact that somebody doesn't believe in him the way I do and I can use that to motivate him. Either way, he has to wrestle the matches and whether he is ranked and whether his opponent is ranked means very little. The best wrestler on that given day will usually leave victorious. This just helps me fill in the time between the matches and the time between wrestling seasons, so keep the rankings coming!

Larry Woltje