Okay this was my son's 2nd time to Districts and even though he didnt make it to State this time....I am still happy he got this far.
I do have questions about the District tourney. I am sorta a new one at this so bare with me. Can anyone tell me, do they always make the 1st place kid from Sub District wrestle a 4th place kid from Sub District? Make more since to have the 1st place from S go against the 1st place from N and so on.
I have to agree on maybe get a bigger site to have Districts. (Where was it last year, I forgot?) Or maybe split, older in morning and younger in evening. Just an idea! It was so stuffy in that gym, where was the ventalation? And to do with the police officer at the tourney....he was getting people (mostly kids) to move off the rails. And he allowed ones who were taping or taking pics of their kids stay until their match was done. The problem at the rails was people were standing at them , but after they sat down it was better. I have to admit there was one who got on the mic and yelled at everyone, which was quite rude and unnessary, in my opinion.

We need to remember it is "just a sport" and to let the kids have fun!