Originally Posted By: smokeycabin
Fort Scott and Tonganoxie need some consideration. They had a good showing at the Bobcat along with several other 4A teams with Andale leading the pack.

I definitely considered TG, FS, SPH and PV.

TG: Coach Goebel does a great job at Tongi! Tavis put himself on the map at Eudora. Both of the Himpel's are tough as nails. Adam Thomas is having a great year and Kissinger has emerged as a force at 220. Joe Wolf is flat out nails. I was totally impressed with him at 132. You can tell that Jeremy has his guys buying in. At the current ranking, I have them with three placers and they just missed the top 10. I would NOT be surprised to see them peak at year end.

FS: Fort Scott guys battled at Eudora and the Bobcat. Durossette had kind of a rough tournament but I know he'll be right there at the end. Sharp is always a competitor and Metcalf is having a strong season.
Victor "Victory" Hughes is one of my favorite stories this year. He beats Murdoch, Humphrey, Fiscus, A Fargo AA and OK state champ! The kid is on fire this year.

SPH: Tucker Woofter is a first class coach. That program is on the move. Smith, Spader, Hampton and Morris are a solid core and they've competed for hardware at several tournaments. This coach will always get the most out his wrestlers.

PV: PV looked strong at Eudora, placing above Baldwin and Chanute. They are led by the foursome of Konitzer, Roy, Thoele and Bradley. Their 106, Epperson will also score some points at state. Thoele had a nice win over Ewing and on any given day Jace Roy will beat you. Being the home of the buzz saw Bo Newport, I'm a PV fan!

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12