Originally Posted By: Kakemono
Originally Posted By: effwhyeye
Have you taken over for Brown? Not complaining, just curious.

No, he hasn't taken over for Coach Brown. If you check the 3A rankings, Coach Brown has the 1/31 update. I think it's a great testament to both men, that on each of their top 4 they almost always agree on at least 3 wrestlers (often slightly different order). That's very good when the slightest things can affect a wrestler on any given day.

I was going to argue with both for leaving off a certain wrestler at 170, but then I checked last weekend's results and understand why they did. As always, there are quite a number of wrestlers out there who are just off the lists, that will make some noise come regionals/state. Kudos to both for all their time and efforts!

No, I've not taken over for Coach Brown. I just enjoy doing the rankings in my free time in college. I'm a communications major so this is an easy way to bump up my portfolio of work. Coach Brown and I do tend to disagree here and there. But some of those variances are because with his teaching, coaching, and family duties he doesn't have the most time. When I see a glaring difference I generally try to alert him.