I just found out more information regarding the live feed for the 5/6A State Tournament, and boy will I need some help!

http://www.foxsportskansascity.com/ will stream the event. All eight mats will be shown. You will have the choice of which mat to watch, and you can open a new screen and relaunch to view all eight mats, if you wish to. The same audio will be fed to all mats, so there is not "play by play" on the mats.

Craig Cassity and I will be doing the audio, but if any of you would like to help out, please let me know. We'll be looking to interview wrestlers, coaches, or other wrestling people that can contribute to an entertaining webcast. We are both Wichita guys, so it would be great to have perspectives from throughout the state. Neither of us are sports broadcasters so get ready for some amateur commentary and poor jokes! grin

Much like the other post asking for premier matches, I'd now ask that you send me names of people that will be in Wichita that would make for a good interview. As I stated earlier, if you would like to come and help us out, the Fox Sports people say it is good to have many people helping. Missouri had ten people working at some time throughout their tournament.

Finally, I believe our new KSHSAA wrestling director, Mark Lentz will be offering some time to come speak to us. If you have any questions that you'd like to have us ask, please PM those to me. I will not try to put him in an awkward position or bash KSHSAA. He is a good wrestling advocate, and he deserves to be treated as such.

Thank you!
Ryan

"The days I can keep my gratitude higher than my expectations...those are good days" ~ Judy Hubbard