Since Bo was off this past weekend and being wrestling junkies we got the chance to go to Eudora to watch. Here are some random thoughts...

1. Bryce Shoemaker is a great kid, but he is for real if there were any doubts. One of the best HS matches I have seen in a long time. Isaac is excellent as well, but Bryce wrestled a great match. Does Baldwin ever get to see Fredonia anywhere?

2.Dieckman of ACCHS has gotten alot better and deserves to be listed (as he is now) on the All-Class rankings. Cole is tough as nails from Chanute at 126 as well.

3. Himpel of Tonganoxie is hard to wrestle and like or don't like the call in the finals, he is not one I would want to wrestle. (by the way just my two cents on the call...anyone can make a mistake, but Terry Hilton was reffing that match and he is in my opinion one of the top 2-3 refs in the state, if he says it was a flagrant bite, it probably was).

4. Jake Gerhing of Buhler looked nasty tough.

5. Lombotte is sick good!

6. Scott from Mill Valley is a very good and mature 106.

Some other very good kids at well there. 132 for Prairie View is a scrappy kid. I personally thought the Maize South kid was better, but Konizer showed me...and everybody else not to under estimate him.

It was fun. Great job Eudora!