Becker should be no less than #3 hands down, maybe even #2 at 152. I have no reason to believe he couldn't beat Thibault although I know Thibault is real solid. But until I see something that proves otherwise, Becker is #2 by my assessment. Gehring is a good kid and he is on a roll for sure but he certainly hasn't proven he could beat Becker. Gehring didn't even place last year, although he did the year before I know. Becker is the defending runner-up to Dustin Williams and was third the year before. He is still undefeated. Ogden may even be #4 behind Becker or Thibault. That kid is tough as nails and is very dangerous and difficult to deal with. Yes Watkins is good and he placed third last year but so did Ogden but at a higher weight losing only to Blackwell. Ogden would definitely give everyone "fits" this year in that weight except maybe Blackwell and he is undefeated as well. I would probably even have Jack Mitchell and Matt Pratt over a couple of those guys and maybe even Lawson Fiss. And keep in mind that my son has wrestled all of these kids or had them in a bracket. I have seen them all wrestle, many times. I can definitely compare. Of course I know that things are not always as they seem, perhaps even to me. No not really, I am pretty sure about this.
Also I know that he started off a little slow but I still believe that Manhattan Matthews should be on the list somewhere at 145. He seems to be coming back to form and won his last tournament.
Other than that, looks great Chief as usual. Keep up the great work!