Another option would be the Salina city commissioners. I wonder if they feel "Chris's" responses are appropriate. From what I have seen on this talk forum they are not. I would think the city has some stake in this event as well. As someone already stated, this event brings mega dollars to the City of Salina. We have wrestled big tournaments before, and have never had a negative experience like the ones mentioned here. I can understand them wanting the food left outside, and I’m sure we would all abide to that, HOWEVER, not allowing outside drinks is another story to me. These are young, and in some case very young (5-6yr old) boys that are wrestling VERY hard. 3 dollars a lick for Gatorade and water is simply outrageous. In a sport that demands so much time, energy, dedication , and not to mention dollars from parents I think the complants about the facility should be addressed. (As do you guys) So here’s the Salina City Commissioners email, and maybe with ALL the efforts we can get something changed. It would be sad to see this tournament fail, its GREAT competition for all of our boys, and ultimately that’s why we all do this- for our boys.

citycommission@salina.org

Last edited by Love My Wrestler; 01/31/13 06:36 PM.