How about this 321A gem:

In 1998 at 130 lbs., Pat Dykstra of Mission Valley beating Travis Baker of Hoxie in the semifinals via an injury default caused by Baker throwing a hard cross face. Dykstra was leading in the match and Baker was trying to comeback and in doing so he got a little carried away with his cross faces. It kept Baker from going for a second straight state title, and from being a three timer.

The result let Dykstra get into the finals where he met his opponent, Jay Hrabe of Plainville, and a host of boos from the pro-Northwest Kansas wrestling crowd. Dykstra took the early lead with a quick shuck to a side-by-side headlock and Hrabe earns an escape before the crew at Smoky Hills Television cut to a replay of the action from the previous night's semifinal match of Dykstra vs Baker. When the TV crew gets back to the actual finals match it is now 4 to 3 in favor of Dykstra heading into the second period. I don't know what happened in that minute and a half of non-coverage as they didn't address it on the broadcast.

During the second period it is revealed by the TV crew that the head coach for Mission Valley has been ejected from the tournament for something unrelated to the Baker cross face. If memory serves me correctly it was for having chewing tobacco. There was no scoring in the second with Dykstra getting ridden out by Hrabe.

Hrabe takes bottom and Dykstra rides him out for the first minute before the match is stopped for a stalemate. After the final stoppage, Dykstra had the match stopped for additional time so he could readjust his contact, take a breather, and in the process get booed some more. Hrabe quickly gets the escape at the restart and a takedown before the half-minute mark to take a 6 to 4 lead. Then the cheers came for Hrabe and he sealed the victory by riding Dykstra out.

One of the better finals matches just because of the controversy that surrounded it. I really wish I knew what happened in the minute and a half that was not telecast, but either way I think this whole story deserves some mention.

[Linked Image from media1.tenor.com]