Originally Posted By: Peanut1234
Cokeley.....you make me laugh with your personal attacks. Watching you prance into the gym yesterday, I final got it. it's all about you and making sure everyone knows who you are. You are that sports parent that everyone sits back and laughs at. You need to be the center of attention. You have talented boys. (On a side note, very nice win yesterday by you son). Do them, SJA and the rest of the wrestling community a favor. Take your seat in the stands, sit down and shut the hell up. Parents are not suppose to be the show.

I am a 'sports parent' and a fan of wrestling for about 40 years. I have visited face to face with Mr. Cokeley. I enjoyed our visit. I appreciate his passion for our sport. Some just talk. Some just 'do'. Some do both. Will does both. He has probably done more positive things for the sport of wrestling in one month than 'Mr. Peanut' has done his whole life.

Keep standing up Will (like I would need to tell Will that)! Keep speaking the truth. The sport (any sport) needs promoters and supporters like Will.

D. Dean Welsh, Junction City
***Dean plays well with others!!! ;-)