Originally Posted By: Prant Garker
I am puzzled as to why Wichita Heights (#10) is ranked, as Washburn Rural beat them just last week at regionals.

Individually, I would love to see #TeamTopHat's own Weston Mikoleit get some love at 132. I mean, the guy is 18-2 and a regional champ, and he's been unranked since returning from injury. His wrestling ability is simply Prant-like (but quicker, more technically proficient, and with a significantly better record).

Prant,

All of us on the forum are glad to see your return on the forum and your explanation of the strange logo you are now calling your own. I have seen Rural's improved team and agree that they are not to be overlooked in any bracket. In your Heights comparison, they placed 7 at Regionals and will likely place 3-4 at state with a likely champion. Rural placed 10 at regionals and currently have 2 ranked wrestlers, the highest at 5th place. I absolutely considered your 132 but could not find criteria that would displace a ranked wrestler. Your 195 also has a good chance of placing and has at times been ranked.

Having said that, it would not surprise me at all to see the Junior Blues crack the Top 10. All the best in Wichita!

- Chief

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12